Chapter Two

Hi everyone! glad you're liking it! Ive been busy studying lately so updates might be a bit delayed over the next few weeks but the are in progress! Next updte will probably be next Moday or Tuesday :)

ALSOOOO

if anyone is interested in making a trailer for Meant To Be (first part) (or any of my others) that would be amazing!  I am terrible with that sort of stuff and would be super happy if someone could do that for me? Just send them to me and I will credit you and attach it to my book :)

Thankyouuuu

45 votes for Chapter Three

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

-----------------------------------------

It was a cold Wednesday morning, halfway through the first month of winter. I woke up before my alarm sounded and quickly turned it off so that it wouldn't wake Luke who slept peacefully next to me. He had Wednesday off and I didn't want to disturb his sleep in. I grabbed my outfit that I had planned the night before and crept into the bathroom. I took a long shower and got dressed, taking my time to do my makeup neatly. It has been three months since Luke and I moved out together and things were going really smoothly. Luke had actually picked up some cooking skills and helped out with the house, we took turns in cooking and cleaning but usually ended up doing it together.  

Quietly, I exited the bathroom, back into our room to dump my stuff. Luke wasn't in bed, he must've been downstairs. I felt a bit guilty for accidentally waking him up. I made the bed and walked down. Luke was on the couch with a blanket and a hot drink.  

"Morning nanna Luke" I teased, wrapping my arms around him from behind. He chuckled and stretched upwards. "Sorry for waking you." I apologized as I walked around the couch and sat next to Luke.  

"You didn't wake me, I forgot to turn MY alarm off." He scrunched his face as put his arm around me so that my head rested on his shoulder.  

"Dopey." I teased.  

"At least I have the day off. But I have to go to a meeting with Norm and the boys." 

"You free for lunch?" I smiled.  

"Of course" Luke agreed. I got up off the couch and had a quick breakfast before grabbing my work bag and brushing my teeth. I didn't want to be late and had to allow extra time for morning traffic. I ran to the door and just about bowled Luke over.  

"Careful in those heels Rubes," 

"Bye!" I exclaimed, running back towards him and quickly pecking his lips.  

"That wasn't even a real one!" Luke argued.  

"I'll make up for it at lunch, love you!" I shouted running out the door and into the car, grabbing my umbrella on the way. I took a deep breath and set off for work.  

Work was just as frantic as my morning. One of the models we had to style was sick but still came in, making it difficult to cooperate with her. I felt kind of sorry for her, there was nothing worse than being sick at work. At least I had Kaitlyn to help pass the hours. It was too cold and wet to go out during our break, so we got to watch the shoot and adjust the model's clothing and accessories.  

"We got our shot!" The photographer and manager said happily. The model quickly got back into her trackies and went home, leaving Kaity and I to re handle and arrange the clothes and jewelry again. I couldn't blame her. Finally lunch came and the rain and clouds had disappeared- typical Melbourne weather. I finished the last of the work and grabbed my bag, walking downstairs to find Luke waiting for me. I grinned and walked briskly over to him. He was in his own world, staring intensly down at the pavement- not even blinking.