Chapter One

YAYY!! FIRST CHAPTERR! Hope you guys like the sequel and I will try to update regularly :)
So if you haven't read Meant To Be the link is
http://www.wattpad.com/story/1447824-meant-to-be-janoskians-fan-fic
Enjoy! xx

 20 votes for Chapter 2? lol idk i'll see if people read

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

-------------------------------------------------

I taped the last box and handed it to the man standing in my doorway who instantly took it out to the truck. I stood up and sighed, smiling and looking around my almost empty room. It looked like it had the first time I set eyes on it- three years ago. Tears welled up in my eyes of both happiness and sadness. I was feeling a whole mix of emotions about moving out. I dusted my hands on my old jeans as Luke came into my room, grubby but happy.  

"My stuff's done." he announced proudly. 

"We're ready to go whenever then." I grinned up at him. Luke returned the favour, holding my waist and kissing my lips softly. I collapsed back on to my bed followed be Luke. We were both exhausted from the past few weeks, mainly the past few days.  

"If I knew moving out was going to be so hard I wouldn't have bothered." Luke said as we looked up at the ceiling. I hit him on the stomach playfully making him chuckle and slightly groan. 

"It was your idea smarty." I teased. 

"You're the one that agreed to it." 

"Sure did." I laughed as I rolled to my side, able to just reach my lips to Luke's cheek. He smiled and sat up, pulling me up with him. I followed closely behind Luke into the living room where Gina, Beau and Jai were. 

"My babies are leaving me!" Gina joked with tears of emotions forming in her eyes. 

"Muumm," Luke whined as she engulfed both Luke and I in a huge hug. 

"You'll still have this baby," Beau said from the kitchen table.  

"Ugh." Gina teased as she turned around and pulled a face.  

"What's that supposed to mean mum!?" Beau squealed. We all broke out into a fit of laughter except for Beau who sat at the table pretending to be grumpy. 

"So when will we get to see your new place? Can we come over for dinner?" Jai suggested, raising his eyebrows. 

"When they are settled in!" Gina defended. "Sheesh you two!" she aimed at Beau and Jai who both looked at each other cheekily and laughed. Luke walked over to the bench and grabbed my keys. 

"Now remember, if you ever need anything I am only a phone call away and there will always be room for the boh of you here, whenever you like. AND STAY SAFE" she stressed for the thousandth time since we announced we had brought a place together. We both nodded, trying to contain our excitement. 

"Thankyou so much for letting me live with you and the boys for this long, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you," I said giving Gina a long and meaningful hug. 

"Anytime goregous girl, you are always welcome." she said wiping a tear away. 

"Luke," Gina said about to cry even more. 

"Mum, don't be silly- I'll still spend a lot of my time here," he said holding Gina in a hug. 

"I know, but it will just be different. I won't get to see my boy all the time now."