The Start

Lisa P.O.V
I'm running straight to the cornucopia right now and just as I got there I saw someone drop right in front of me which made me jump but I shook it off and picked up the bag and started running until I was being tackled. I tried to get up but the person had me pinned and once I saw who it was I immediately felt fear, it was Devin.
"Told you that I was gonna kill you" he said and picked his knife and was about to stab me but I put my hands up and stopped his arm from coming down and I managed to push him off of me. I got up and stared running but I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I fell and saw a knife on the ground next to me with blood on it and my leg was bleeding, fuck.
I saw Devin smirking but I picked up the knife and threw it at him but he managed to duck and I hit some random girl in the back and she dropped to the ground. Oh my god I just hit someone! Then I heard a cannon go off right after, I KILLED HER!
I grabbed my bag and started running as fast as I could with this pain in my leg and I managed to get pretty far and once I did I slowed down into a walk. I walked over to a rock that was up against a tree and I sat down and took my bag off and looked to see the contents.
It had a hunting now worth about 15-20 arrows, some bandages, and about 2 days worth of food and water. This is perfect! I grab the bandages and start wrapping my leg and took a small sip of the water and placed it back in my bag. I wonder what happened to Clayton, I didn't see him on the ground anywhere, I hope he is okay.
Suddenly I heard another cannon go off which scared me, someone else is dead. I got up and looked for a good place to hide and I saw a tree next to a bush and some rocks and I managed to squeeze into the spot and I just stayed there.
Clayton P.O.V
I just saw Lisa run into the woods, I can't get past Devin so I went into the opposite direction of Lisa and I was sprinting like no tomorrow. After about 10 minutes I think I finally stopped sprinting and went into a slow jog.
I kept walking until I found a stream and I stopped there and sat down. I got a small book bag and I opened it up. It had a decently sized knife, a few water bottles and some dried food, it also had a few pieces of cloth. I then heard a twig snap and I got up and jumped into a bush and hid, I watched as Devin and a few others were walking together, and I heard some of there conversation.
"We have to find her, I nearly got her but the bitch got lucky." Devin said and I had an idea of who he was talking about but wasn't certain.
"We can kill her later, let's just kill everyone else first" one of his followers said to him.
"Alright but I want all of you to know that Lisa Cimorelli is mine" he spoke with venom towards his group and they all nodded scared.
He's going after Lisa! I have to find her and warn her before she gets caught.
I wait for about 10 minutes and then get out of the bush and start heading in the direction I saw Lisa last, I hope I find her in time.
Lauren P.O.V
I'm clutching Amy's hand right now because we're waiting for Lisa to come out and finally I see her.
"There she is!" I shout at the others and point to where she is and they all look. I see Lisa looking around until her eyes landed on us, she smiled and waved as we did the same.
I saw Lisa lock eyes with Amy and I saw her pull out a necklace, that's the necklace Amy gave her!
"She still has it" Amy whispered happily and I looked at her and she was smiling lightly. I saw more of the tributes coming out and one of them was walking towards Lisa but instead of walking past her he basically shoved her right out of the way. WHAT THE HECK! That asshole!
I felt my blood boil and I felt the tension of my sisters as well.
"That guy just shoved Lisa out of the way!" Dani shouted clearly pissed off, the games didn't even start and she's already being attacked basically. I'm not liking how this is looking at all already, the one thing that did make me smile is how Clayton was two seconds away from mauling the guy until Lisa stopped him.
They went to there chambers and then he president came on and said his usual may the odds be forever in your favor bullshit.
I watched as Lisa looked at us one more time and she mouthed something to us... "I....I.... Lo... Oh I love you" and I smiled once I understood and blew her a kiss as she did the same.
"What did she mouth?" Katherine asked confused and the others were confused as well.
"She said I love you to us" I told them and they nodded and smiled at her.
A few minutes later the cornucopia came up and I tried to see if there was a bow but I couldn't really see much.
And then it started, a cannon went off and everyone was released from the chambers and they started running towards the center.
"GO LISA, RUN WOMAN RUN!" I shouted to no one in particular. I watched as Lisa picked up a bag and started running, yes she's gonna get out of there safe!
That's until I saw her get tackled by this guy who is FREAKING HUGE! She's gonna die, she's gonna freaking die! It was the guy that shoved her earlier, that fucking prick.
"LISA!" I heard my sisters shout and I felt Amy start to crush my hand but I didn't care because I kept focus on Lisa and only Lisa. The guy picked his knife up and was about to stab her until Lisa put her arms up and grabbed it and managed to push him off.
Thank god, I watched as she got up and started running until she fell and there was an object next to her. I watched as I saw a red liquid come from her leg, oh god no. But I watched as Lisa picked up the knife and threw it back at him but he managed to move but the knife hit some girl in the back and she dropped and a few seconds later a cannon went off and I shivered at the thought.
Lisa just killed someone, my Lisa killed someone. I watched as she got up and started running into the woods when the guy wasn't looking but I guess he gave up on her because he met up with some other tributes and they started walking away. Where was Clayton in this whole mess?
"Did anyone see Clayton?" I asked my sisters and they all shrugged except for Dani.
"I saw him run in that direction" she said pointing to the direction that group of tributes went, oh no. That cannot be a good sign, Clayton better get out of there or else he's a goner.
"Amy, is Lisa gonna be okay?" I asked her and she sighed.
"Honestly I don't know Laur, I really don't know" she said and I looked down. She's gonna do it, she's gonna fight and survive I just know it! Stay safe out there Lisa, stay safe.

A/N: here's the next chapter! About time something interesting happened right? What did you guys think of that? And of course Lisa is the type of person who would kill the wrong person 😂
Tell me what y'all thought of it! Love ya!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki