We are alone in the class. My eyes are directed to the empty hallways outside. There was evidently no one around to whom I can call for help.

"I don't care douche!" the boy pushes my hard, grips my wrist and lifts it up to look at the classy, limited edition watch strapped on it.

He glares at it hungrily and then begins to pull it off.

"No!" I cry "It's my birthday gift!"

The leather belt of the watch digs into my skin. I squeezed my eyes shut and wail in pain.

Just then, I feel someone push the boy off of me. I snap my eyes open and in front stood the ten-year-old Caleb.

His eyes burned into the boy's eyes. Anger, rage and fury are the only notions they portray.

Caleb pushes the boy away from me and yells "If you want to hurt my brother, you'll have to go through me first!"

The boys cackle with laughter which only makes Caleb's ferocity worse.

He clenches his fists hard and throws a punch on the boy's jaw. I cover my mouth with my hands, my eyes as wide as saucers.

The other boys close in on Caleb. I am scared that they'll hurt him and I apologize to the three of them.

Caleb glares at me and says "Don't give up Connor. You're scared of these rabbits?"

He just added fuel to flames.

Just when an intense fight is about to begin, a teacher walks into the classroom.

"What is happening here?" she yells when she sees Caleb strangling the boy to the ground, squeezing the life out of him.

And that's how the teachers conclude that Caleb was at fault here and they suspend him for a week after scrutinizing the bruise on the boy's jaw.

All I can clearly conclude was, Caleb saved me and he always does.

Caleb didn't give a damn; he walked out of the classroom and into the principal's office like a boss.

And since then, his bad boy personality started to form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll always save you Connor" he used to say when we were in middle school "I'll never let those idiots hurt my brother"

Caleb always had this habit of punching to the jaw. He believed it hurt really bad.

I never realized how much it really hurt...until now.

Until now when he actually did it to me.

I sighed loudly and closed my locker shut.

How I wished we could turn back time.

How I wished we hadn't done that 'crush' talk.

How I wished Harley never existed.

My last wish took my back by surprise. I analysed my desires for a while. If I really loved Harley that much, I wouldn't have wished for her to not exist...

My wishes were drawing me toward a conclusion.

Harley was vicious, detestable and rude now. If she kissed me yesterday because she loved me...well, she should've approached me until now.

Why was she standing right across the corridor and not talking to me?

Why was she avoiding eye contact?

Why was she creeping looks at Caleb that way?

Why were Caleb and Harley exchanging those mysterious glances?

I realized; you never truly understand people...

...unless they're really close to you.

I never really understood Harley. She seemed sweet at sometimes and brutal in others. What she thought and felt, I'll never really know.

But I can say a lot about Caleb...my twin.

I knew that the ignorance is killing him from inside even if he's not showing it. Maybe he wants to forgive me as bad as I want to forgive him.

We were both stubborn and ruthless. None of us wanted to be the first one to apologise. Predicting the future was impossible.

Will we ever forgive eachother?

The answer lied in out hearts, but we weren't ready to see it yet.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

So that's it guys! I know...there are not many events happening in this chapter instead of a little nostalgia.

But the good thing is...Connor is now suspicious about Cal and Ley 0.0

Let's cheer for him!!! Shall we?!!

Lastly, thanks to all the people who are still reading this! I love you guys to the moon and back!

Keep voting, keep commenting, keep making people happy!

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/