Don't leave me again~~ Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"You have to tell us this stuff." Loral says. "You broke the contract." She says sounding almost disappointed.

"I was trying to protect you guys." I whispered.

"Well it's noon. I wanted to wait till you woke up. I have to go home." Cassie says.

"Wait it is noon, fuck." I said holding my head. "I have to clean up everything. I have to go grocery shopping. Ugh."

"We already cleaned everything up for you." Emerson said. "Cassie made us."

"She did everything else, it was the least we could do. We also have these wicked powers now." Cassie said. She hugged me and grabbed her stuff. Emerson came up hugging me too and they both left.

Loral and I sat across from each other on the couch. She didn't say anything for a long time. I sighed and got up cleaning my bowl of cheerios out. "Do you think Silas will come back?" Loral finally asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know."

"Oh okay, I should go my mother wants me home." She says and leaves. I sighed.

After I went grocery shopping with the list my mom left, I went to mile marker one-twenty-eight. I sat there in my car for a long time. I saw a figure with silver wings fly through the sky. I quickly got out of my car. I screamed Silas's name. The figured hesitated, but flew on. I closed my car door and took off into the woods. "Clear me a path of earth." I said. Bushes and big clumps of thick greenery moved out of my way. I tripped over roots, vines, and rocks. Finally, I fell into a part in the woods were the trees parted.

Hands grabbed my arms helping me up. I looked up into stormy blue eyes. I wrapped my arms tight around Silas. I buried my head into his chest. Silas slowly wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. We stood there for a long time. I couldn't believe it was him I was seeing.

"You shouldn't have come here." He says.

"Two weeks Silas. You left me for two weeks. I didn't know if you were dead, alive, hurt? Anything!" I choked out. He stepped back but held both my hands.

"I am trying to protect you. You need to go." He says.

"Protect me from what?!" I ripped my hands away. I shoved him, but he didn't move. "From yourself?! Do you not care of how much I cried when you left me!? Eliot, Maria, Tristen, and everyone is worried about you! Do you just not care!?" I screamed. Tears started to well up in my eyes. He reached for my face, I slapped his hand away.

"I am the one that brings all the trouble to your life. You said so to yourself. I can't stand hurting you anymore." He says.

I stomped my feet in frustration. "You are so selfish! The trouble is already here! The only thing you done by running away is removed yourself from the problem. You are a coward." I screamed.

"Every time I feed off you I am putting a bigger target on your back. I am no coward, Quin. You are so naive. Things are bigger then you think. You don't know what I've been through." He says.

"You know what cowards do, they run. That is what exactly they do. I don't need a coward. I don't need people in my life that are psychopathic without emotion. I need people who care about me and love me. Apparently you don't. I don't need you."

I twist around and started walking. He popped in front of me. I reached up to attack him. He grabbed both of my hands. I pulled on his grip, but he held me tightly. He pulled me close to him. "There is no one else that I care about and love more than you Quin." He says softly. "The entire time I was gone I've been trying to track down Jett. When's he's gone all this bullshit in your life can go away."