Life Is A Challenge [Final Chapter]

Chapter fifteen: Life Is A Challenge [Final Chapter]

Cameron Bolt

You would believe me if I told you that... when Nathan and I fuse there is no other word for it. I felt like I was on ecstasy, so much energy and hornyness in a bond with him is not the best combination.

Mrs. Denton; The president, took us to The Presidential House. She had told us to shower and get dress on the suits that they were going to bring us in like twenty minutes. It has been half an hour and still nothing.

"Cameron?" The most beautiful voice I've heard called out. "You in here?"

"Yeah, give me a minute." I step out of the shower and placed a towel around my waste. As I walk to the room I could see Nathan, he was looking out the window in his over all sexy tux. "Hey," I said wrapping my hands around his waist.

"Hey," he looks back at me and smiles. I place a kiss on his lip, "I brought your tux." He gives me another kiss and looks at my bare chest. His face light up the brightest of red there is.

"I'm gonna go wait outside..." He started to the door, I pulled him by the arm and crashed my lips with his.

"Why?" I pressed my lips with his again. "Why not stay. You can watch what is yours." I pulled him closer to pressing his body against mine.

Knock! Knock!

Groaning I pulled away from Nathan's sweet lips, I walked to the door and picked out. I saw a man with the same looking tux that we were wearing. So, they are dressing us as guards clothes.

"What you want?" I said to the man in the black tux.

"The President is waiting for your arrival, in the dinning room." The man said with authority in his voice, he walks away and I close the door.

I walk to the bed and pulled out the tux. "I should get ready. They are waiting for us." I said to Nathan, I put on the tux and tried to do the tie. "Uh, um... can you help me?" I said turning to him, I laugh a little nervous.

"Come here." Nathan pulls me towards him and starts to work his magic with his hands; in a none perverted way. He made some twists and turns with the undone tie. "There." He says softly, he pulls back and admires his work.

He was making some faces as he looks at me. "You look constipated." I said with a chuckle, I walk to him and grab his hand.

"I don't look constipated. You look constipated." He mumbles, we walk out of the room and down the hall.

"You said something?" I pretended like I didn't heard him.

We stayed silent and took a seat on a chair in the dinning room. Nathan took a seat next to me.

We stayed silent on the room, none of us dared to speak and tension was starting to form. I look at KC that was across me and she seemed unease, like she wanted to ask something. I shook my head slightly and turned again to my meal once more.

"This tastes good." I complimented trying to break the ice.

"Why, thank you. I have a whole team of cooks that know how to leave you mouth watered." She said in a peppy attitude. We all fell silent once again.