Barging Different Ways

(Some words of wisdom or something for you my muffins.
Oh, PS. The chapter is long like 3000+)

Chapter eight: Barging Different Ways

Nathan Laciare

We excaped... barely we lost two members of the team but it was worth it since we aren't in that place anymore. My parents send the 8 of us to a house we have in Alaska and right know I'm next to Cameron wait for hi  to wake up. He hasn't woken up in two days. The onlu thing in could do was think on what happened that day.

I had almost killed the motherfucker who tried to kill my boyfriend! It feels weird when I say that word. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boooyyyyfriiieeennnnndddd.... wait what was I talking about? Oh, yeah that guy who almost killed him.

I saw as Cameron fell to the floor and the guy chuckled darkly as he is above him. I cryed out neglecting what I'm witnessing, no no no no I kept repeating in my head as I'm on shock. I tried to move but that wasn't until then I saw Cameron take out the knife in his gut. Adrenaline took over and the next thing I do is get on my feet, run towards he guy and tackle him off of Cameron.

I started to punch the fucker in the face, ribs and anywhere my fist could make contact. He groans in pain everytime I land a punch and I didn't stop I'M GOING FOR THE KILL!! I'm not going to let him live terrorize anyone no more. He tried pushing me but end up failing as I'm going to give up on him.

"Nathan!" My sister called, ignoring her I kept punching the guy until he was unconscious. I felt hands wrap around me and pull me back. "Stop it!" Why is she defending him? I thought at the moment and stopped remembering why I was doing this.

"Cameron." I quickly got up and runned to his side. He looked pale and his eyes closed but seem to be struggling to keep them open. "Stay with me!" I cried out and held his hand as one of the girls putted her hands on the wound and it started to glow a soft blue. I looked at her in confusion, I shook my head and squeezed his hand. His eyes closed and opened again and he seemed like we wanted to talk but didn't say anything.

"Guy we need to get out of here, now!" Another girl with blond hair,blue eyes and a slight pale skin.

"Lin, Jay come help me." KC said, soon after the two girls helped and lifted him in a blue shield Lin made. They lifted him easily and started after KC who seemed to going somewhere. We sprinted afer her and made to where it seem the girls camed from before. There was panel and KC passed a security card I have never seen before, I opened my mouth but shutted so I could question her later.

The door opened and we all quickly got nad we runned down thw white hallway. I looked at Cameron as his eyes opened one last time and told him everything was going to be okay as he closed his eyes. We made it to some steel doors and it quickly opened as KC slid the security card like she was shopping all though this isn't the place for that.

Alarms blased off and runned like the devil was on our heels. We made it pass some trees and I look over at where the wound once recited as it was now something in the past. I looked at the girl who healed him and smiled at her and mouthed the words thank you.

She smiled back just when a sound of a gun rings all around, she stopped dead in track and falled to the floor and rolled on the soft weary grass. "MICHELLE!!" someone cried out and we all stopped  to look at her body, Jess if I'm correct with her name runned over to her and she grabbed her and pulled her towards her. "No..." she whispered, just as another gun shot was heard and out of instinct we all ducked.