You're Mine

Chapter five: You're Mine

Cameron Bolt

It's been a month since I actually let Evan take control over me. I got to say we lost but since that day we've been winning thanks to "me." Every three days they a range our little battles between the girls  and the days they don't we do other things like make strategies for the game. Although the plains get changed on every game and the flags are on unrecheable places and the plains get harder to cross.

The last plain we went through was the fucking desert, to such heat for me I nearly fainted. And also we lost one of our guys out there the girls swear they haven't seen him and told us one of there girls was missing. Oh, well.... we can't do anything about it now.

"Get up from your lazy before you miss breakfast!" Evan said in my head.

"Fine!" I said getting up from bed, putted on a clean black shirt and my combat boots. I wish I could wear something other than black, is getting me nauseas.

I looked at all the other bunk beds and they where empty except for Jayden's. He still sleeping? I walk over to him and shook him.
"Leave me alone I wanna sleep." He said ctaking the covers all the way to his head.

"You can't. Its competition day," I got closer to his ear. "They say there's going to be snowy place this time." He groans and gets off of the bed.

"Come on lets go." He said as he got his combat boots on. "We going to be late." We both left the dorms and headed to the get breakfast.

As we enter I was greeted by a few guys, I kept walking and got a tray of food. I got the tray and went to a empty table with Jayden. "Hey what ever happens in the field stay close to me, okay?" I said to Jayden, he ignored what I said and ate his food. "I'm serious. Stay close to me."

"Okay." Jayden whispers so low that I bearly heard it.

"Cameron!" Nathans voice shouts, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me tightly. I smile, patted his hand and he let's me go. "Hey, I was thinking that today.... we could go together on the field." I looked at him as he sat down next to me. I raised a questioning eyebrow. "I-I mean i-if yo-you want t-to...." he looked down at his tuerling fingers.

"Yeah. I would love to team up with you."

"Eh-hem! You forgetting that I won't be able to come out while he is around, huh?" Evan said. Shit! I forgot.... I can't say no now.

"Really?" Nathan asked excited, I nodded in reassuring him. "Yes, Thank you." He gave me a hug and I couldn't resist but hug back. The hug lasted for a minute or so before we pulled back. "I.... I got to go, see you on the field." He left the table and I went back on eating my food.

"Moron. Look I'll only tell you what to do. I have a bad feeling of todays fight."

"Huh?"

"Is nothing to worry about. Is... just that the electrons in the air are way to active.... I sense something big with a lot of power." Those were the last words he said before the alarm to get to the plains sounded.

I got up and hurried with the rest before we get left behind. "Come on champion, we counting on you." One guy said. And other rutted for me as we entered the plains. The doors opened revealing a semi destroyed city.

I gasped and looked all around. Destruction everywhere there was only one intact building that seemed to be in the middle of the field. "What the fuck is this?" Nathan said as he got beaide me.

"Some fucked up place." I responded back.

"Welcome." A monotone voice said. "Today your objective is to team up and survive the destruction," survive? What is she talking about? "You will stay in here until they die," They? Who's they? "Goodluck." The monotone voice said.