The Real Monster

Chapter six: The Real Monster

Nathan Laciare

The The sunlight shone on my face and wined about it and tried to move but something strong held me in place. I panicked for a second before remembering  who's holding me.... still the "sun" is kindda on my face. I shook out of his arms making him to wake up.

"What...?" Cameron said in his sleepy voice.

"Don't worry go back to sleep." I whisper. He got up and seated on the floor. "Come on don't make me feel guilty for waking you. Go back to sleep." He shook his head and smiled.

"No."

Ugh! "Fine." I smile and walked to the cristal window. I looked at the runned down city, man it looks lifeless. I wonder if anyone survived those thing's terror.

Boom!!!!!

The whole building shakes making me fall backwards. As soon as the building stopped shaking everyone was already up and wide awake.

"What the fuck was that!?" One of the girls said.

"I don't know." An other one said. Not long after that there was this terrible ear pitching scream from a familiar creature. I run to Cameron's side and hide behind him.

"Stay next to me no matter what." He ordered as an electric whip appears in his left hand. I watched as the majestic blue engulfed his hand making it all the way to the floor and making a circle. Loud steps came from below as it made its way up, there is no chance if we go to the stair.....

"Wait! Everyone to the elevator!!" I said out loud.

"What?" Someone said. "You stupid or something? There is no electricity dumb ass!" I look up at Cameron and made my way down the whip.

"We do now." I smiled and Cameron smirked as he already knew what I was thinking.

"Come on let's go!" He said as he run to the elevator an electrified it and it made the ding sound. The door opened and there was a door tumble. "EVERYONE GET IN!!" We all got in the elevator but Cameron stayed outside.

"Cameron get in!" I said to him, there was a loud foot step and my heart started to race fast.

"No." He said coldly. Did he just used that tone with me? And what the fuck is he going to do... kill it? "Good bye.... Nathan." The door started to close and I tried to made my way out but they closed to soon and they were holding me.

"NO!!" I yelled, hit the button to open but the  elevator started to go up. "Cameron..." I whisper and fell to my knees as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Cameron Bolt [\(♡-♡)/ My baby!]

I heard as Nathan yelled as the doors closed. I looked at the beast in front of me and growled. "You sure you can take on this thing?" The voice in my head, Evan said.

"No. But I can try." I whip at the beast face and it noticed and got out of the way. "Come on!" I yell at that thing.

"Yo-you'll.... die..." the beast mimicked the sound of the words and charged at me. Its mouth was on fire and it tried to bite me but I got out of the way, but still was to close to it. I hit its back with a electrified fist and it screeched in pain. "Die!" It hissed and hitted me with its head sending me back flying to my back.

I hit the hard cold floor and cried out in pain. I got up quickly and   stretched my hand out to it and sended volt of electricity to it. "That fucking hurted!!" I said as I electrified it.

There was a whistle like sound and I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I fall to the ground and screamed in pain. It felt warm and sticking  gooy stuff on my leg as I holded it. "Fuuuckkk!!!" I cried out, I looked at my hands and saw red liquid on hand. I'm bleeding.... blood...

I looked back at the thing that cut me and saw the ugly air monster in a more human size. It shows me it's bloody sharp  teeth in a smile... grin... smirk? I don't it's hard to tell. I looked at the spear in it's hand and looked at the floor... I'm going to die...

"No... you are not." Oh yeah and how am I going to get through to this? "Fuse with me. If you do you'll be able to kill those things without hesitation!" Evan said in excitement.

"What do I have to do?"

"Nothing just relax." I laughed at this and the creatures looked at me as if I was crazy. "Just do it and trust me... I'll keep you safe." He said that last like he didn't mean it. I closed my eyes and I felt tingles around my body and felt the burning sensation of fire and the whistles of air slashes hit my body.

Something else burned it wasn't my body nor my guts it felt as if my spirit was being dragged to hell. I screamed until the point I couldn't stand anything and blacked out.

Evan Bolt

Laughs. What a fucking idiot! He really thought I was going to help him!? He should have known better. Now let's get ride of this animals.

My whole body got consumed in energy as it lifts me making me able  to stand. I open my eyes and looked at my black night hand and my snow white hand. Chuckles darkly, I'm finally out. I look at those creatures in front of me and mentally smiled. I touched my none existing lips and smiled again.

"Time to die." I said and did a quick step and I already had my hand in the chest of the fire creature. "I'm sorry..." I laugh and ripped it's heart out. The other monster screeched, broke a window and flew away.

I went after it and pull one of its tentacles and slammed it against the building.  I laugh at victory but fall shut as I see as it comes out and gets bigger and bigger. I scream at it and it seemed to have an affect cause it back up and hits the building and it seem as if it was going to fall.

I point at it with my pointer finger and accumulate energy in the tip of my finger. I watched as the bloody red electricity grew. I wink at it and the energy disprended off of my finger and hitted the eye on the monster's chest. It falls back to the building and it starts to come down.

There was Blue, Green and Yellow platforms on the air. Huh? I look at it and waited for the dirt and smoke to clear out.

"Na-nathan..." I found myself saying.... no, not me him. But how? I'm in full control! He shouldn't be able to exist!! "HELP!!"  He screamed out again luckily he might not heard.

I kept looking at them aand saw them talking. I started to walk up toward him, I tried stopping but couldn't stop. "Stop!" I hissed, but didn't stop. I electrified my body but it was countered by his.

"Don't... Even... TRY!!!" He yelled and started to run toward him. I stand in front of Nathan and he seemed scared. Yeah, be scare of me!! "Nathe... Help me."

"Ca.. Cameron?" I shook my head in a unvoluntary  'yes' "What... What happened?" He touches my body and I jerk back.

"Stop this! Stay back!" I hissed at Nathan and he got frightened. Yessssss.... be scare of me.

"Don't touch him!" He puts the white hand on my face and electrified the night black part of the face and I screamed in pain. There was a needle pain on my shoulder and I looked at it and saw a syringe stuck on my shoulder.

"What..."

"...Is this?" I felt numb and felt like I went into a sleep.