Strike One: Fighting For What Is Right

Chapter twelve: Strike One: Fighting For What Is Right

Cameron Bolt

It's been TWO DAYS!! They still haven't shown up, how am I supposed to kill them if they are not here!  We've been training and fight each other trying to get stronger. We know they have a trick up their sleeve like a magician. I'm keeping a record of what I can do with lighting in a black leather note book, I don't want to lose track of what I can do and what if of limits. Like lifting a sheet of metal with people on top of it.

Did not worked well...

Moving on! Nathan and I's relationship have gotten stronger in this two days. Between practice and bed one of them made us stronger. Wiggles eyebrows. If you know what I mean.

You know I love him and need him like an angel needs to protect the right, like a demon provoking evilness. Like a poet needs to wright a poem, like a politician needs to lie.... you know what I mean.

I love him so much. I wish I could fuc--

"Hey, babe, can we go out to dinner?" They angel from above the clouds spoke up, and the black knight turns around to see the splendid beauty of the angel.

I look into Nathan's eye and got lost in them. "Uh...." I smioed at him and shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Babe?" I question him. He nods with a sly smile, I got up from the bed and went over to him.

"I-if y-you don't like... I can stop." He said in a shy tone as his gaze went to the floor. I chuckle and brought his face up to kiss those beautiful soft lips.

"No, I like it." I whisper near his lips and looked at those beautiful blue orbs, his cheek went bright red. I clash my lips with his and pulled him closer. I slip my tongue in his tasting mouth, a moan escape from Nathan. I pulled away and he whimpers trying to get to my lips again. "No no. No no. We should get going if we want to get back early."

"Fine." He saids pouting, he pulled away and lead me outside of the bedroom. We headed to the door before we got interupted by Jayden.

"Where do you think you going?" He looked at the two of us with a curious brown.

"I don't know, maybe go get ice cream or commit a felony. We haven't decided yet." I hold Nathan's hand tightly and walked right pass Jayden. I was tugged back and I look at Jayden whom was holding Nathan by the hand.

"Low profile." He said in a stern voice before releasing him, I nodded and kept on my way. Bossy pants. Sigh.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

I held his hand as we walked down the street, we been getting strange looks and stares, I didn't care. Is like they haven't seen two guys holding hands. "You know you are the most beautiful person I've seen. Not even the girls I liked are as cute as you."

He looked at me for a moment before realizing what I'm talking about. "Oh! You swing both ways.

We walk into a ice cream shop and everyone looked at us in silence, we walk up to the reception to order. The lady behind the counter was shaking slightly, I went to speak but a ear pitching scream left her lips and she ran. The others did the same as her and ran out of the store.