Strike Three: The Final Countdown

Chapter Fourteen: Strike Three: The Final Countdown

Cameron Bolt

Everything went in slow motion, the tree falling towards us, me with Nathan on my lap. Its like.... its like we gonna die and we trying to evade it. It so unrealistic. My friends, my brother running to the rescue just to be faced by death.

No!

I'm not gonna die here! I'm not gonna let it happen.

"Cameron..." Nathan's sweet voice called out. I haven't taken my eyes away from him since the tree snapped, his beautiful blue eyes started to turn black as night. This is something I knew very well.

"It is time." A hollowed voice inside of me, no... it was me. I leaned closer as the tree was only an inch from crushing us both, I felt his soft lips and felt energy being released on both sides of him and me.

The world around turned into a blur and I closed my eyes.

I see a red and black creature that looks human, but it wasn't. I felt strange, numb but powerful at the same time. I walked closer to the creature, we both locked eyes for an instant and I could already recognize whom the creture was; my Nathan. I looked down at my white hands and black nails, I look up at him and cup his face in my hands.

"You are mine, My love."

I place a kiss on thee lips and felt as if we were one.

________
Jayden Bolt

If you weren't here right next to me and I would be telling you what I'm seeing, you would think I'm crazy. There is an over twenty feet tall creature, with colored skin; Red, White and Black and with four eyes, and  long silver hair. Also they had no genitalia cause it is fully naked and I can see nothing there. You   think I'm crazy right?

"W-w-what is t-t-that!?" Richard asks with fear clear in his voice.

I shook my head slightly not beliving what I'm seeing. Realisation hits me. The white appearance; When Cameron turns he has the same appearance, and the black eyes too.

"That's my brother." KC and I said simultaneously, we looked at each other for a second and shrug. A screech came from the creature in front of us and I witness as it trows the tree in its hand at the killer of our friends.

The guys extended his hand making the tree stop inches away from him. He send the tree crashing somewhere else and spoke.

"Oh look at what we have here!" He exclaimed with his hands. "An over sized fre-"

"Remember that you are one of us. And we are one of you." The gigantic creature's hollowes voiced boomed with every word. The creature pointed a finger at him and at the tip of the finger started to form a bolt lighting.

"No I'm not." He said getting out of the way just in time as the bolt hits the ground leaving a smoking hole in it. "You are a freak. You are not human, you are something else." He said stepping closer to the creature.

"Jayden?" Jackson calls out in a questioning mode.

"What?" I looked at him, he seemed a little scared but he was still whole.

"We need to do something. We need to finish this now."

"I agree." KC said  getting her way in to the conversation.

BOOM!

The sound of thunder erupted so loud that it knocked our hearing out. I covered my ears try to shut the the ringing in my ear drums, I looked over at the creature and saw it zapping lighting at Gustavo. He nearly avoided every zap as one of them hits the ground closest to him and sends him flying with force. He landed on the ground.