Eighteen

I rolled over on to my side and opened my eyes to Harry's slumbering figure. He looked so peaceful causing me to smile. This was the only time he seemed to be tranquil. Other than the occasional nightmare, he was always calm in his sleep. He shifted his upper body in his sleep, curling into me even more. He took a deep breath and a sigh of content left his mouth as his lips etched into a small smile.

"Draco." He whispered. I waited for him to say something else. "Draco, right there Draco." He moaned and I had to bite back a moan myself.

"Harry." I gently shook him. As much as I wanted him to finish what seemed to be a great dream, it would end up very awkward for the both of us.
"Draco. Please." He begged and I groaned.

"Harry wake up." I shook him against more firmly but still gentle. He started to stir and his eyes fluttered open. He flushed when he was saw me and shifted a bit.

"Morning Draco." He whispered. "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas." I said back. We stared at each other a bit before Harry smiled.

"Can we get up? I need to use the toilet." He told me and I nodded. I rolled over out of bed and stretched my limbs. I brought the wheelchair to Harry.

"Want to try and stand?" I asked and he looked at me a bit before nodding hesitantly. I helped him up and then let him rest against me as he tried to lower himself into the chair.

"It hurts." He winced.

"Like a cramp?" I asked.

"Like an achy." He said and then smiled a bit. "At least I can feel my legs." He joked and I gave him a small smile. I lowered him into the seat and he winced. I wheeled him into my bathroom and allowed him to stand again, stripping him of his boxers. He plopped himself on the toilet and groaned. "I wish I could stand long enough to pee standing." He said.

"Don't let it bother you Harry. Just pee." I told him and he did. He finished and I pulled his boxers mid-thigh. I stood him up and dressed him then placed him on his chair.

"So shall we get dressed and then go downstairs?" Harry asked and I smiled.

"We shall." I said and I wheeled him into the room. We dressed in sensible clothes. Fancy yet comfortable. I wheeled him to the lift and then he got himself into it. He allowed me to go first and I folded up the wheelchair, I walked down and Harry joined me moment later. I wheel him into the kitchen where we found our parents.

"Good morning Harry, Draco. Happy Christmas." Dad greeted.

"Morning. Happy Christmas." We greeted.

"You two can go sit in the dining area, breakfast will be done shortly." Father said and I nodded. I wheeled Harry to the table and then took the seat next to him. Five minutes later we were eating and chatting about nonsense. My parents smiled at me with admiration. Probably loving the fact of how happy I was. After breakfast, we exchanged gifts with my parents. I had gotten them a collection of hard cover copies of books. For my dad, he loved to cook, cook books. My father I had gotten him the classics. They enjoyed them nonetheless. Harry got my dad a different kind of cookbook. My dad loved to experiment with different foods so he got him something that showed him different kinds of ingredients to use. He loved it. Harry got my father an expensive looking leather briefcase. My father recognized the name of the maker rights away and hugged Harry tightly. Next we gave Harry our gifts. My parent have him a large amount of money to put towards his toy shop. He was very grateful.