Thirteen

I groaned grabbing my head in pain. Another week few by and Harry and I were still in the hospital.

"Draco, are you alright?" Father asked.

"My head hurts." I told him and he nodded.

"What's the severity of it?" He asked.

"Like a nine. Like I need to vomit." I told him and then started to gag. My dad placed a pail in front of me just in time. I threw up in it and he gently patted my back. I fell back on my pillow with a groan. My head felt a thousand times better.

"Son, what is it?" Father asked.

"Just a migraine. It's normal for head injuries." I explained. "I feel better now."

"Good." They sighed. There was a knock at the door and my nurse walked in.

"How are we feeling today?" She asked softly and I shrugged.

"I'm alright I guess." I told her.

"Good good." She told me. "Are you feeling up to taking a walk?" She asked. "Strengthen your leg?"

"Yeah sounds nice." I said. My parents helped lift me up and the nurse got the walker. I had taken walks before. My arm was in a sling so I could rest on my good arm and leg. She supported my side and she walked me out. Harry was in a wheel chair waiting for with his own nurse.

"Hello love." He said to me and I smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his.

"Hi, going for a wheel?" I asked.

"Yup, we're gonna go outside." He told me and I nodded. As I was leaning against the nurse and the walker, Harry was getting wheeled next to me. They brought us outside and settled me on the bench as Harry was put next to me. I placed my head on his shoulder and he sighed in content. "Draco, can you tell me what happened to my friends now? It's been a week."

"Yeah I suppose I can. But first, any idea when you can leave?"

"The doctor told me next week."

"God I can't wait to get home." I told him and then sighed. "Okay well you remember me telling you about my pregnant English friend?"
"Yes."

"Well that's Hermione." I told him and he chuckled happily.

"She's having a baby?" He asked and I hummed. "Did she break up with um Ron?"

"Yes right after you left. She met a nice person named Viktor Krum."

"That's great. Are we still going for Christmas?"

"You still wanna go?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Of course I wanna spend Christmas with you." He said and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"I'd like that." I told him.

"What about my other friends?"

"Well Dean felt awful about the um incident and he ran away with Seamus. Neville, like me, had a break down and was hospitalized."

"Were you in the same hospital?"

"For a brief time yes." I told him. "He's okay now though. Hermione told me that he is in the business industry and is pretty successful."