Three

"Wake up!" I heard and I groaned.

            "Go away Blaise." I mumbled and buried my face into what I thought was a pillow.

            "Are you guys gonna shag every night you're together?" Blaise asked and before I could answer, Harry's voice rang out.

            "If he's offering, yes." He sat and blinked a few times.

            "Oh good morning." I greeted him and Harry smiled.

            "Morning." He greeted.

            "Blaise, be a babe and put the tea on." I tried shooing him away but he smirked.

            "I would but I have a shoot this morning. I'm modeling a new line of Chuck Taylors." He said and I cocked my head.

            "I thought you were an actor."

            "Actor/ model. See you late Draco, love you." He said and I huffed.

            "Fine Blaise. Um love you too." I mumbled and he walked out.  I groaned and threw myself back at the pillow. Harry chuckled and he lied down next to me

            "You two are pretty close." He said and I scoffed.

            "Yeah. He's stuck with me. I can't get rid of him even if I tried." I said and he laughed.

            "Well I think it's great. I don't have that kind of friendship with anyone." He told me and I smiled a bit. I sighed loudly and stretched. I got out of bed, noting I was in boxers, and looked at him.

            "Coffee or tea?"

            "Tea is fine." He said and I smiled. I motioned for him to follow and he got out bed. He was also in boxers and we walked into my little dining area.

            "Are you hungry?" I asked and he shrugged. "Sit, I shall make you breakfast my prince." I said and then froze. I looked at him and gave a pained smile. "Sorry, I um-"

            "No worries." He waved a dismissive hand.

            "So what do you want for breakfast? I can cook a few things." I told him and he laughed lightly.        

            "Eggs?"

            "Eggs it is. I know how to make scramble."

            "Scrambled is fine." He assured and I nodded. I put the water in the kettle on the stove and then pulled out some eggs.

            "Did you sleep well?" I asked as I broke an egg into the bowl.

            "Yes. How about you?"

            "Fine." I told him and he nodded. I cracked two more eggs in the bowl and started to beat it.

            "When do you start? Tomorrow?"

            "Yeah. I'm nervous a bit but excited. LA is a beautiful city."
             "Yeah I like it here a lot." He told me and I nodded. "Maybe we can um go out again and I can show you around the city."

            "I'd like that a lot." I smiled. "How does Saturday sound?"

            "It sounds great actually." He smiled. I nodded and poured the eggs into pan on the stove. I quickly made the eggs and then poured the hot water into the mugs when it was done.  "So um did you have a nice night?" He asked me and I nodded.