Eight

My whole world seemed to slow down when he said those five words. I blinked at him a few times and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Seems like I've rendered you speechless." He chuckled. "You don't need to say it back or anything." He told me and I swallowed hard. He'll hate you forever when he finds out the truth. When he finds out you're not Luke, he'll end it then. "Luke?" Harry waved his hand in front of my face.

"Harry." I breathed out.

"Oh good, I thought I scared you off." He told me and I shook my head. "So um yeah, I love you." He told me and I smiled. I leaned into him and placed my forehead against his.

"I love you too Harry." I told him. "You make happier than I've been awhile, thank you." He gave blinding smile and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and moved my hands to tangle into his hair. We pulled away and he smiled. We lied down looking at the stars together. From here the stars were visible. "It's so beautiful."

"I know." He whispered. "I was wondering, since it's almost vacation time, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go away with me."
"I'd like that a lot." I told him. "Where to?"

"I was thinking a little cabin on a lake I know of. Blaise can come too."

"No, it can be just us." I told him. "We can have a relaxing trip."

"Sounds good." He told me and I closed my eyes. I took in the relaxing sounds and let them fill my ears. My phone started ringing on my pocket and I groaned. "Pick it up." Harry assured. I pulled my phone out and clicked answer.

"Hello?"

"Draco!" Blaise yelled making me bolt up.

"Blaise? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked and he let out a breath.

"Nothing is wrong! I'm a grandpa!" He told me.

"What?!" I shouted. I felt Harry's hand rubbing my shoulder to relax me.

"Cupcake is a lady and she had kittens!" He said and I growled.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Cupcake had kittens." I told him and his mouth dropped open.

"What?" He asked shocked. I got back on the phone with Blaise and he was sniffling.

"They're so cute Draco!" He told me.

"How many are there?" I asked.

"She had four." He told me. "Oh please come home!" He pleaded and I sneered.

"Fine. I'll be there shortly." I told him and hung the phone up.

"Let's go Potter. After all it is your fault." I told him and he gasped.

"I didn't get the cat pregnant." He retorted.

"Yeah but it was you who examined her this morning." I replied and he shrugged.

"Yeah I guess she was already progressing this morning. I didn't feel anything." He said and I rolled my eyes. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

"Let's go to my place." I smirked. He rolled his eyes but smiled and we walked hand in hand down the hill. We walked back to my place in silence and when we got to my flat, all I heard was Blaise sniffling. I followed the sniffles to my room where the cat had taken shelter.