Bonus Chapter

Harry Waking Up

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry?" He spoke softly. I looked up and Draco Malfoy was standing near me.

"G-go away." I cried and cowered away.

"Hey no, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said and I shook my head scooting further away.

"Y-you're D-Draco M-Malfoy. H-head bully." I started crying more. H sighed and kneeled down causing me to flinch.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He stuck out his hand and I cringed away.

"P-please." I begged and he sat down. He open his arms and spoke softly.

"Harry, I won't hurt you. Come here." He said. I sniffled and scooted closer to him. "Let me give you a hug." He said and I looked up.

"W-why?"

"You look like you need one." He pointed out. I nodded slowly and crawled into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I instantly coiled myself into him burying my face into his chest. He kissed my head and said, "As long as you have me, I'll protect you." We sat there for a bit before I looked up.

"T-thanks. I need to get home." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll walk you there." He said.

"It's okay."

"No I want to." He said. He helped me up and grabbed my bag for me. He held it and held out his hand. I looked at it and then to him. He gave a warm smile and I took it. We walked out and started towards my home. "So where's your Granger friend?"

"She got detention for hitting Goyle. Hitting isn't nice."

"No it isn't." He confirmed. "I'm sorry I hit you before."

"It's fine it was an accident." I said quietly. My grip on my hand was loose.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Hitting isn't nice but neither are mean words." I told him.

"Okay?" He asked and I lifted my head.

"Y-you told 'mione s-she a-and the t-teachers pity me." I said and his mouth dropped. "Y-you called me Pp-parentless baby Potty." I told him.

"Y-you heard me?" He whispered.

"I-I was in the living room."

"Oh god, I am so sorry." He pleaded. "I didn't mean it. I was in a bad mood and then Granger triggered it even more." He rambled and I sniffled. "Can you forgive me?"

"W-why?"

"Cause I like you Harry and I want to take you out. I don't want you to be mad at me." He said honestly. "D-do you really like me?" I asked sadly and he smiled.

"Yes." He said and I smiled.

"I'd like to date you but you'd have to talk to my pa first."

~~~

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Um, I like pizza with spinach on it." I told him and he nodded.