Fourteen

Blaise and I were able to get out of lease and move out of the flat. We moved into Harry's the day after I got released from the hospital. Blaise took Teddy's room and Teddy would stay on the pull out couch if was going to visit. Thankfully for me, I was out of my arm cast and I could support myself on crutches. It was the day we were taking Harry home and I was really excited. His parents and Teddy were gonna bring him home as Blaise and I got the flat wheelchair ready.

"Blaise, not over there." I hissed crutching over to him. "He won't be able to reach the pan if it's there."

"I can't wheelchair proof the whole flat Draco." He said rolling his eyes. "If he needs something, you knows to ask."

"I don't want him to feel useless." I pointed out. I placed the pan on the stove and he rolled his eyes.

"He won't feel bad about himself and if he does, just let him know he's not."

"I shall try my best." I said and there was a ruffling at the door.

"Hunny, we're home!" Sirius yelled and Blaise snorted.

"Papa stop it." Harry scolded. Remus wheeled him into the kitchen where we were and I smiled. His arm was still in a white cast and he put it on his lap. Sirius and Teddy were behind them.

"Hi baby." I greeted and crutched over to him. He gave me a smile and I leaned down to kiss him.

"Hi Draco." He cooed. "Get yourselves all situated?"

"Yup, I took the left side of the bed."

"It's been yours for a few months now." He laughed. "Where are the cats? Teddy has been asking."

"They're in his old room." I said and Teddy perked up. He looked at Blaise and Blaise smiled nodding his head in the direction of the room. Teddy grinned widely and ran down the hall. "Hungry Harry?"

"Yeah a bit." He nodded.

"Okay, um Remus do you mind moving the chair to the table?"

"Not at all Dr. Draco." He said and pulled Harry out of the room. Sirius smiled at me and nodded his head. He walked away and I looked at Blaise.

"I'll make some of the mozzarella sticks that are in the freezer." He told me and I nodded.

"Make some tea too." I directed and he nodded. I side hugged him and then crutched into the dining area where Harry was waiting.

"Hello." I smiled and made my way to the seat next to him. I sat down and he grinned at me.

"Hi love." He greeted.

"Excited to be out of the hospital?"

"Yes cause after you leave, I have nothing to do."

"Well you have tons to do here." I smirked and he snorted. His parents gave us a disapproving look. Teddy walked back in with one of the cats in hand.

"Dr. Malfoy?" He asked.

"Yes Teddy?"

"Can I keep him?" He asked pouting.

"You'll have to ask Blaise on that one." I told him and winked. "Put him down and help Blaise with the food please. Maybe he'll let you keep coco."
"Okay!" He trotted away.