Seven

Once again after my double shift, my phone started blaring. I groaned and grabbed it off the bedside table.

"This better be important." I answered.

"Nice way of answering your father." My father drawled.

"Father?" I asked sitting up. I shook my head to get the daze away.

"Precisely." He told me. "Now answer me this. Why haven't your dad and I received one phone call from you, it's been about a month." He told me and I sighed.

"I've been... preoccupied."

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Work mostly. And I um I have a boyfriend." I disclosed.

"A boyfriend?" I heard my dad in the background. "Who is the lucky fellow?" My dad asked. I guessed he took the phone or it was placed on speaker.

"His name is Harry Potter." I confessed biting my lip. It got silent and I closed my eyes.

"Draco?" My father's voice was gentle. "Are you alright?"

"Father, it's him. I found him. H e's really here."

"How long Draco?"

"He's been my boyfriend for about three weeks." I told them and when they didn't answer, I explained. I explained how we met, how different he was, how we were still connected and most important I explained how I was lying. They were not very happy but understood where I was coming from. Finally they let me get off the phone with a promise that I would make weekly calls. I was just dozing back off when I heard Blaise walk into the house and then shout for me.

"Draco! Draco guess what I have!" He yelled through the flat.

"Blaise you bloody bastard, if you don't shut up I'll kill you!" I yelled. He stormed through my closed bedroom door with a gross looking vermin. I shrieked and bolted up. "Get that thing out of my room!"

"Aww but Draco, it's a kitty cat." He cooed and I sneered.

"Out now! And I don't want it in my flat!" I yelled and his face fell.

"Aww but he was abandoned!" He pouted and I shook my head.

"Then there must be a reason!"

"Draco, don't be so heartless. At least take me to the vet so we can get him checked out."

"Why can't take him yourself?" I asked sneering and he looked at my pointedly.

"Really? Draco, someone has to hold Cupcake." He said and I looked at him.

"Cupcake?!"

"I named him." He told me and I just shook my head.

"Fine. Get that filth out of my room and let me get dressed." I ordered and he did. I wiped the sleep away from my eyes and dressed in black jeans with a red V-neck. I shook my head making my hair fall into place. I walked out and Blaise was cuddling the orange cat. I sneered at him but grabbed my keys and motioned for him to follow me. He did and was cooing softly to the cat that seemed to be purring. I grimaced and we walked to the elevator in silence. I was so tired and I just wanted to curl up and sleep. We walked into the elevator and I like G for garage. We got there in no time and then walked to my Subaru impreza. We got in and he had the cat on his lap. "Thing is gonna stink up my car." I mumbled and started up my car.