012

CREDIT FOR SONG:
Prince Royce

DEDICATIONS:
aestheticlies
calumurself
LetsBeGay
because 1) I thought one of your usernames said @aesthesticles and I laughed too hard, 2) one of you really always supports me, and I'm surprised this isn't your 55th dedication yet and 3) one of you makes me laugh in PM's. :D

IMPORTANT: I edited chapter 011 a lot so if you previously read it before June of 2016 began, please re-read it before you go onto this.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, this story is so cringe-worthy I almost don't want to continue it but I'll stick it out for the poor souls that had to wait a year for an update. This plot, these titles, these songs choices, were all 2016 me by the way! Also, the chapters will be short until I find out what my writing style is again.

-
TREAT ME LIKE DRAKE TREATS TORONTO
-

"Calum, are you still mad at me?" Michael asked, breathing heavily while trying to catch up with him.

Calum seemed to ignore his question, still slightly bothered by what had happened before.

However, Calum sighed deeply before muttering, "No, not really."

"I'm just confused, Michael. What were you thinking about and why'd you get mad at me?" Calum admitted while unfolding his arms, walking slower now.

Michael, still panting, hung his head in shame.
"I'm sorry, Calum. It had nothing to do with you, I promise. Can we please just forget about it? Just for now, at least."

Calum only huffed in response, but after a few moments of silence, he whined, "Fine."

"Great!" Michael beamed happily. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks.

Calum, confused, stopped to see what Michael was doing. All he saw was Michael holding out a hand with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Calum Hood, as a way of apologizing I am offering to take you on a spontaneous adventure. Today, at this very moment, is the start of an adventure. An adventure called Malum." Michael stretched his arm out even farther, gesturing to Calum to accept his offer.

Calum knew that Michael was up to no good, that this adventure could only lead to trouble. This was Michael after all.

And yet he took his hand anyway.

"I accept your apology, and I am willing to partake in this adventure. But before we start, what's a Malum?"

{I couldn't find the original "The End" clip I had, so why not use flowers?"}