006 (ft. the stalker tag)

So like, ma homie (no Austin Mahone pun intended) incohesive tagged me in 'The Stalker Tag', and imma do it fam.

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

STALKER TAG

-What are you wearing right now?
My uniform whoops

-What's the time @ the place you live?
3:19 bc school ya feel

-What was the last text you sent about and who was it sent to?
My mom and it just said,'mom' so I don't know what it was about lol

-If you could be a mythical creature, what would you be?
unicorn duh

-What style is your hair in right now?
my hair is free rn because I can : )))

-Look up. What's the first thing you see?
A fence. It's not really interesting but it's white?

-Which part of your house are you in right now? If you're not home, where are you?
ma backyard fools. Would that count as a part of my home?

-What's the weather like?
it's actually perfect rn like I can wear pants and a tshirt but it's actually suppose to be winter and there's no snow likeee

-Who's the person nearest to you right now?
my dog counts as a person, right?

DEDICATIONS:
@amandashwan
@1-800-LASHTON
@huke-lemmingss
@larryxlashtonbae
@lashtonordie
I feel like I missed some people, and m sorry I'm trash and you're all lovely hohtvtvthggkkhc <3

-
CALL ME ANYTHING YA WANT
-

"He called me Hemmo! H-E-M-M-O. Should I spell it for you again?" Luke said excitedly into his phone, his feet kicking the air as he laid down on his bed.

"Yeah, seems like he'll totally have to marry you now," Calum snickered, but Luke didn't notice, too busy blabbering about Ashton.

In all honesty, Calum was a bit jealous of Luke. He was jealous that Luke and Ashton talked more than him and Michael. That didn't mean he didn't praise his best friend, but he wanted to be as happy over the same things as Luke. Unfortunately, he couldn't relate.

"We'll have to adopt, right? We're definitely having a girl named Ella and a boy named Alex. What about the house we're going to live in?" Luke continued.

"You guys just started talking, Luke. Don't get too ahead of yourself. Just relax and-and go do your homework or something. God knows you never do," Calum said, frustrated. He didn't want Luke to scare off Ashton, but he also didn't want to remind him that Ashton and him are barely even friends. It would crush Luke.

"Yes, of course, mother," Luke mocked, still taking it as a joke.

"I'm serious, Luke. Go do your homework. I haven't even finished mine," Calum sighed.