009

CREDIT FOR SONG:
Troye Sivan

DEDICATIONS:
5sos_malum_life
ashtonscute
cutiepieash
thank you all for voting and commenting !

new things
I'm only updating when I get 50 votes.
I'm only dedicating to people that I follow/follow me (sorry, but wattpad won't let me tag those who I don't follow :( )
I finally got the update for gifs, photos and videos in text!

-
IN A PLACE TO LOSE YOUR FEARS
-

"Ow, fuck," Michael screamed. He grasped onto Calum's shirt tightly as he fell to the ground with a thud. He almost dragged Calum down with him, but instead, Calum only stumbled towards Michael. Luke's eyes widened in fear and looked back at Ashton, expecting him to do something.

"What do we do?" Luke said, hyperventilating. Neither Ashton or Michael knew this, but Luke actually had a history of panicking, and it was quite violent too.

When Calum and Luke were in 1st grade, the two had their very first fire drill. By the end of it, Luke had to be picked up by his mom because he was screaming and crying so violently that it scared the other students. It actually scared his class so much that half of the students decided to cry with him.

Calum looked back at Michael who was clutching his tummy, and rolled onto his back, groaning. Then Calum looked at Luke who was extremely frightened, having trouble breathing.

Just as Calum was going to head towards Luke, Michael tugged on him again, pleading,"Please!"

Finally Ashton stepped in saying,"I'll take Luke to calm down somewhere. You should get him to that nearby hotel and ask for help, okay?" Ashton put his hand on Luke's shoulder and and gave him a quick squeeze with a reassuring smile.

He then helped Michael get up and watched as Calum helped him walk. He subconsciously glared at everyone who was being nosey and staring at Michael strangely.

Although Luke was at loss for words, he did find Ashton quite hot at the moment, and no one could really blame him.

Finally, Luke snapped out of his daze when Ashton gently held his hands, leading him out of the line to take a seat on a vacant bench

"Are you okay? I'm sure Mikey didn't mean to scare you like that," Ashton said softly, still holding Luke's hands.