003

CREDIT FOR SONG:
EMBLEM 3

DEDICATIONS:
c-dizzIe
21pilates
ashtonslashton
I just really liked the usernames ok

-
SO CALL ME (BACK) MAYBE?
-

Luke was at his house, and Calum had just left so he decided to check his voicemails. He laid on his bed with his tummy against the covers and his elbows holding him up.

Luke scrolled down and each one would say Mom or Dad or Calum. Luke wasn't exactly the best at picking up his phone, it wasn't his thing. However, he stopped when seeing the name Michael and pressed on it.

"Hello? Oh, It's Michael by the way. The guy with red hair? Yeah, I was wondering when we could meet up for the project and all. I doubt Ian and Cody will bother since they have football practice. Anyway, I'm sorry if you thought I was being clingy because I texted you a lot. I just want to get started since I'm worried about our time limit on this. Call me back when you can? Thanks!"

Luke instantly felt guilty because, of course, he wasn't the best at responding to texts either. He called Michael back and after a few rings, he picked up. They arranged for Michael to come to Luke's house at 6:00 which gave Luke enough time to clean up.

Luke texted his mother, telling her someone would be coming over for a project. He put his phone in his back pocket once she texted him an 'ok'.

He figured 30 minutes was plenty of time, but that was before he noticed his room's appearance.

"Oh lord," Luke whispered to himself, his eyes roaming around the room. He could hear his mother tsking him now.

His half empty pizza box on the edge of his desk, very close to falling. His sweaters dangling on his closet's door knob. His (surely) dirty socks and boxers carelessly draped on the corners of his open drawers.

Don't even get him started on the shirts on his floor and the plenty of jeans stuffed in his closet. He had to clean all of this, not even including the messy living room (not that he had to worry about that, his mother would take care of it later).

Luke reluctantly began to clean everything up, stuffing shirts in his closet and under his bed. He threw his boxers and socks in their drawers and then grabbed the Febreeze from his bathroom. Hopefully this will cover the stench, Luke thought while pinching his nose and spraying the room.

"Finally," Luke mumbled, admiring his work. It really wasn't that clean considering the unmade bed and the dirty carpet, but it was enough to satisfy Luke. He flinched at the startling noise of the doorbell and ran to the window. It was Michael.

Luke glanced at his closet, that seemed like it would burst at any second, before he hurried down the stairs. He reached the door and opened it, letting Michael step in.

"Hey there," Michael said with a wave. Luke greeted himself as well. Michael stepped aside to let Luke close the door before he followed Luke up to his bedroom.

"Nice room," Michael mentioned as he examined the room. Luke motioned him to sit down with him on the bed and so Michael did. Luke muttered a quick thanks while taking his notebook out of his backpack.

"So, did you come up with any ideas of what song we could do?" Michael asked. "I was thinking about doing a Blink 182 song. I don't know if you're into that or not."