Chapter 20

I lead Jamie towards the kitchen. I figured that he was very hungry. Assuming he was an orphan and all. I felt Jamie's awkwardness from about a foot behind me. I knew he was fairly nervous about walking inside my castle, I am the queen of Arendelle after all. I decided to make small talk with Jamie, before I introduced him to Hiccup.

"So Jamie, what do you like to do. When your away from the orphanage of course,"

I heard him shift uncomfortably. Oops, I might have hit a touchy subject.

"Um I usually never leave the orphanage. I don't really have a lot of friends,"

"I'm sorry, Jamie. I spoke before I thought. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, Elsa,"

We continued to walk towards the kitchen in silence. My heart swelled when I looked at him. All of a sudden I feel hands behind me on waist grab. I mentally freak out. Then I feel the hands grab the side of my face. Oh, it's Hiccup. I smiled as he kissed me. Then I soon remembered Jamie.

"Hey, Els. Can I talk to you?"

"Hiccup, I'm busy,"

I head nod towards Jamie.

"I have company. His name is Jamie,"

"Oh,"

"H-hi Mr. Hiccup. I-it's very n-n-nice to meet you,"

AWW! Little Jamie is so shy!! It's so very cute! I hope Hiccup likes him as well. I mean who couldn't like him.

"Oh uh hi, little boy. Anyway Elsa,"

Hold on. He just totally ignored him. This was not okay.

"Hiccup, I told you. I'm busy,"

I was very mad at him. I called Jamie to continue walking with me. I kept scowling, not at Hiccup, but to myself. What was Hiccup's problem? I looked down at Jamie and smiled.

"Jamie, I'm sorry about him. He's been awfully clingy,"

"It's okay. That's what couples are supposed to be like,"

Aww. Okay, I love him a lot. Wait, what?

"Really? What makes you know so much about relationships?"

I saw him smile. His smile looked like a thousand words that haven't been spoken in quite a while. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just a hunch. I used to have parents you know,"

I didn't know wither to laugh or stay silent and nod my head. I guess I was quite for too long.

"You can laugh, Queen Elsa,"

So I did. Not because he told me to, but because he used my name with a giggle. I think I just made a new friend. All of a sudden I hear running behind. At first I think it's Hiccup. Coming to me to apologize of what he acted like. But then I realized that Kai took him for something.

"Queen Elsa!"

I stopped walking and turned around. Why was she calling me? Oh it was Gerda.

"Yes, Gerda?"

"The orphanage leader is here,"

What? Oh no I forgot. I saw Jamie sniff. Was he crying? I nodded an okay to Gerda. When she left I kneeled down in front of him.

"Hey,"

I said softly and sweetly.

"Don't cry. There is no need,"

He started crying harder. I took his hands away from his eyes and held them with my own.

"Jamie, you'll be just fine,"

I lightly brushed his cheek with one of my hands. The other one still held his hand.

"B-but I don't want to leave you. You're really cool and nice. No one at the orphanage is l-like that,"

Awwwww.

"You know what I'll make a promise. Everyday we will hang out. Do you like that promise?"

"Yes,"

I smiled at him before I brought him into a warm embrace. He hugged back. I released the hug when I realized that the leader has been waiting outside for quite some time now.

"Well, come on Jamie, you won't get in trouble."

I took his hand as I led him to the front of the castle. He gripped onto my hand tightly. I love him. There's no doubt now.

"There you are Jamie! Why are you causing the queen so much distress!"

Wait what? Distress?

"Distress? Oh no the exact opposite actually. It was my fault for inviting him inside the castle. He was just trying to play,"

I winked at Jamie and he smiled.

"Oh well than, I'm sorry your majesty. Jamie come on let's go,"

Jamie said bye and went off. I think I want to adopt him.