Chapter 13

Elsa

We finally reached the docks of Arendelle. Hiccup held my hand while we walked off the boat. As soon we all walked off the boat(Hiccup, Valka, and I) I got a great big hug from Anna. "Elsa!! You're home!! Your here!! Your really here!!" Anna screamed. I heard laughter behind me. I hugged her back. "Yep, I'm home." We stopped hugging, well I did. She kept holding on to my waist. "Anna, crazy sister, what are you doing?" I laughed. I turned around to see Hiccup. He smiled at me. I smiled back and moved my eyes toward my sister. "Elsa...why are you looking at...Hiccup?!" she got off me quick. All of a sudden I felt a hug behind my back. I screamed a bit. Everyone looked at me. "aha, Elsa, is that what you treat your future husband like?" Jack. The little bastard. "Oh sorry, honey." I said with a little bit of venom in my words. He put his arm around my waist and looked at Hiccup. "Hey bro, you're here for the wedding?" I just kept on smiling for my sisters sake. Hiccup looked so freaking pissed it was kind of cute. "Elsa. Can we talk?" Anna said still smiling and happy that I returned. "Yeah. Sure." I walked with Anna, very happy that I got of Jack's grasp. "So, Elsa. What's up?" I laughed. "Amazing things." Anna laughed to. "What's up with you and Hiccup?" I stopped laughing. Should I tell her? Yeah why not. "Well, um, Hiccup and I are kind of dating." Anna had her mouth wide open. I got scared for a second. "But, you and Jack....Jack will be really sad and," I had to cut her off right there. "He is going to be a father. Not mine, but Astrid's. He cheated on me first, Anna." I said slowly. "Elsa, I had no idea. I let him boss me around because I thought you loved him. So, I wanted you to not get mad at me and," I hugged her to make her stop talking. "He bossed you around? How much? Did he touch you? If he touched you I swear to god Anna, If he touched you." I said angrily into her hair. "Y-yes, he touched me." I lost it. "WHAT?! HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU?! I WILL END HIM!!!" I yelled. I might've scared her. "A-anna, i'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, promise." "Elsa, please kill him for me." Anna said. I laughed. I am laughing quite a lot today. "I won't mind killing him." She smiled. A lot of smiling today.