Chapter 5- Jelous much?

Elsa

I feel so used right now. He really hurt me. Oh well, Hiccup was always a jerk. I sighed and rubbed my sore hand. Writing out documents is so tiring. I could hear Anna and the others setting up for our visitor, Prince Jack of north pole. I was really nervous. What if he tries to kiss me or something? He is very flirtatious, so i would expect that from him. But, im not over Hiccup at all. WHY DID HE LEAVE ME?! I started to cry to myself. Than i had a sharp pain in my lower belly. Ow! What the hell was that?! I noticed that my stomach gotten bigger over the 6 days. I was barely eating so why- omg. Omfg. Im pregnant.

By the time Prince Jack got to arendelle, I was still scared. What will i tell everyone? I have to tell Anna! No, she will ask who the dad is. "Queen Elsa! Prince Jack has arrived!" I scurried down the stairs. Jack smiled when he saw me. "Queen Elsa, very nice to see a beautiful queen twice, mhm?" I smiled back at him ans said,"Well, it's always a pleasure to have you around no isnt." He hugged me. I hugged back. You could say that me and Jack have a good history together. Me and Jack just sat down talking. We had to catch up on what we missed over the years. After about a hour, me and Jack started to get hungry. "Hey, are you hungry?" i asked him. "I could ise something to eat." he smirked at me. Was that a dirty joke? I blushed and walked away, to find Anna. All of a sudden i get a

huge bear hug from Anna. "Woah Anna, take an easy." I laughed. What was this girl doing? "I love you! I am not gonna take an easy missy!" Anna exclaimed. I hugged her once last time, said i loved her too, kissed the top of her head(just like mom used to do to us), and asked her when supper will be ready. She said about 30-45 minutes. Great! More time to be with Jack! I said okay and thank you before i got pinned to a wall. My instinct was to scream. So i tried but i failed. "Hey Els, come on, don't fight it.." Jack whispered in my ear. He started to suck and bite at my neck. I uttered a small moan. My body shivered with pleasure. All of a sudden i felt a hand on my breast. Oh no. Jack took my hands and put them above my head. His hand.was still over my mouth. Jack slolwy likes down to my covered(thankfully) breasts. He looked up at me. He started making out with me. Please,someone come please.. i whispered to myself. With my luck no one came. I moaned again. Only because he was teasing my core. Jack grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. He slapped my face, tied me down on a bed and climed atop of me. No no no no no no! "J-jack stop!" i yelled. He covered my mouth and, literary , ripped off my dress. I was now tied to a bed, in only my underwear and bra. I looked at him with sad eyes. He smiled and went back to attacking my neck. I moaned a little louder. It was wrong but it just felt so god damn good! Jack started to tear off his clothes. He was naked. "Jack please don't.....uh.....do....mmm...this." i spat out as he was licking my breasts. "Really? You seem to be enjoying this." he said with a cockey smirk. He took of my underwear and looked at it. He licked it. Ew. Jack was gonna ram into me. No. No please no. Jack kissed me one more time and than the door barged open. I was hoping it was Anna or one of my servants. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" was that, hiccup?  Jack got in defense mode and just ramed into me. I screamed. Jack went as fast as he wanted without care. I was crying now. I looked at hiccup. He was crying. He yelled something, but i blacked out from the pleasure. By the time i woke up, i had two figures hovering me. "Is she awake?" "I dunno its too hard to tell" I open my eye. "Elsa!!" the male voice cries. I feel lips on mine. "ummmmmmmmmmmmm what are you doing to my sister?" asked the feminine voice. I guessed it was Anna. Wait hold up. Anna. Kiss. Hiccup. Baby. I jolted out of bed hitting my head against something. "owwww."  The two figures laughed. "Elsa, why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" Anna said a bit hurt. "How did you...." anna smiled. "Its kind of obvious. Your stomach was cute and round." anna said blushing. "S-so your not mad?" I said happy. "Not at you just at the dad over there." Hiccup shifted awkwardly. I laughed. "Come here, Hiccup."