Chapter 17

7 months passed since that incident with Hans. Me and Elsa's love grew and grew, what it seemed like, each day. I was mentally preparing for the proposal. I was completely sure that I want Elsa to become my wife. "Hiccup, dear, can you hand my stack of papers?" I nodded and walked over to her work desk. I handed her the papers. "Thank you," She smiled and wrote on the papers. Work. Bleh. I've been getting even closer to Anna as well. She actually accepts that I'm dating her sister and that her sister actually enjoys dating me. I won't be dating her for long, but hey, I like what I like. "When do you not have to work?" I said in a childish voice. Mocking a child pleading to go outside. "When I'm dead, Hiccup. I'm a queen. It's my job." BORING!!! "I don't like it." She looked at me and continued to write. "I didn't say you had to, honey." I loved it when she called me that. I gave up and walked away, for now. I was going ring shopping. First, I had to stop by someone to get approved before I did anything. "Hey Anna!" I yelled. Oh yes, this was a good time. Kristoff just kissed her. "Yes?" She turned around. "Anna can I ask you an important question?" Anna's eyes brightened. "Her favorite kind of chocolate is dark!" Hm. Interesting. I didn't even ask a question. "Well, thank you, but I have a different question." Anna looked at me with confusion in her eyes. "Oh? What is it than?" I panicked. I honestly didn't thin I would get this far with Anna. "IwanttomarryElsa,soifyoucanpleaseblessmetoproposetoyourbelvoedsister!" That took too much air to say. I was inhaling like crazy when I finished. "Um.....what?" Great she didn't get it. Okay...Hiccup calm...be calm. "I...want...to...marry," Anna coughed. "A little faster Hiccup." Right...."I want to marry Elsa, so if you can please bless me to propose to your beloved sister; we both love so very much." Anna was silent. "O-of course, Hiccup, you didn't need to ask me. She loves you and you obviously love her. I kind of saw it coming sooner than later." She said kindly smiling. I gave a crooked smile unable to form a sentence. From shock? Don't know. "T-T-Thank you, Anna." She nodded and walked off with Kristoff somewhere. Now, it's time for rings. Arendelle is known for metal and gold usage. I should know, I trade with them. How else would we get dragon gear? I need her favorite color. Blue or silver. After about 6 hours, I finally found a blacksmith that make rings for women. I won't tell what it looks like, but I love it and I know Elsa will to. I walked back to the castle. Thinking that Elsa would still be working on queen work. Oh was I wrong. "Hiccup!! There you are! Were have you've been." She came running to me hugging me tightly. "I just went to explore Arendelle, snow." Yeah, that's right. My nickname for her is snow. Deal with it. "Oh, well tell me where your going. God Hicc, you gave me a heart attack," I kissed her for the lost of time. "Sorry." I mumbled on her lips. She let go of the kiss and looked up at me. "Your beard is growing back," I heard her softly giggle and felt a hand on my scrub AN//: sorry I forgot what hair on the face is called but isn't a beard. Don't Hate Me!!! Plz "Hey, it's not nice to make fun of men." I teased her. She blushed and quickly defended herself. "No! Hey! I did not make fun off you! I like your scruff..." I smiled and kissed her neck. "Hiccup, come on dinner's ready." I took her hand and she rested her head on my shoulder. "Can't wait I've been starving since you blew me off for work." She rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek. "Well, hello grand couple welcome to dinner." Anna said eyeing her sister. "So Elsa, did you tell him yet." Anna once again eyed her sister sitting down on a chair. "Hiccup, Anna and I have something we like to tell you," Elsa said in boredom. Almost as if it was the most ridiculous thing she was going to say. "I'm listening." Elsa looked at Anna with a 'really' expression. Anna looked at Elsa with a 'go on' expression. "Would you like royal purple or- what kind of red, Anna?" What? "Ruby!" Anna yelled loudly. "Right...ruby. Would you, Hiccup, like royal purple or ruby red for my sisters....wedding." WHAT?! NO WAY IN HELL MY GIRL ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN!! "W-wedding? Anna and Kristoff? Uh." Elsa looked at me desperately. "Ruby....it's your color Anna." Elsa sighed in relief. "Thank you...." i heard he mumble under her breath." yeah Elsa was not happy about this. After dinner, Elsa and I went back to our room. "So you're gonna have a brother-in-law soon..." i said wrapping my arms around her. "Y-y-yeah...." i heard a sniffle. No no no no she's crying!!! "Elsa....babe...why are you crying?" I heard yet another sniffle. "I don't want my sister to get married....not after Hans." i hugged her tighter. I wasn't letting go anytime soon. "Than why did you bless the marriage?" i was kissing her neck. "I want her to be happy....hiccup stop." she pushed my head away. No fair! "Hey! Not cool!" i went right back to neck kissing her. She gave in. She spun me around so that i was against the wall. "Ugh...you're soo annoying." she said kissing my jaw. "Really? Cause i think..oohh," i felt her hand down there. I felt my knees weaken. "E-elsa.." i heard a giggle. "Like that baby?" i kissed her hard.

Soon the night passed.

AN// So how you guys like this chapter? Yeah you liked it. Anyway um whats up with no more comments?! I mean is my book comment worthy? Well talk to you later oreos.