Chapter 22: The Finale

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Sabrina)

I saw the action. I saw the light hit Connor's face. I ran to him as fast as I could. He wasn't waking up at all, it scared me. I shook his head, I even slapped him, but he didn't wake up. After many attempts of waking him up he  woke up. When he did he stood up, pushed me aside, and went straight to the giant. I immediately saw his eyes turn red. This red didn't look like a rose color, it looked more darker like blood and his black pupils looked like they were shrinking. This felt like a horror movie, I didn't like they at all.

I was so worried and scared. Then I saw Vanessa, Lucky, Arabia, Adam, and Connor forming a circle. This memory made me think of when Vanessa brought us here.
"Oh no!", I said in my head.
The giant is using them to take him back to where he lives, maybe he was going to do something.

I quickly ran and grabbed the flashlight that Connor brought and shinned it at the giant's face. It's eyes turned red and it ran for me. It was hard to run. Every step made me jump higher and higher; I though I could reach the moon. As I was running Adam bumped into me. I hit my head on the ground.

I stood up and rubbed my head, the spot where I hit myself.
"What was that for Adam", I said angrily.
"Sorry. I bumped into you", he said as he put his shoulders up.
Then Adam ran to the giant and began fighting it. This was a distraction, so this was a good time to wake up Arabia.

I grabbed the bucket, went to the fountain, and ran back to Arabia. I took a step back. I put the bucket by my side and swing it into Arabia's face. She fell on the ground, rubbed her eyes, and look up at me.
"Arabia?", I said.
She just stared at me. I looked behind me to see the giant. As I looked at his right hand, I noticed something moving in it, it was Adam.
"If you don't surrender, I will squish your friend to bits"
"I can't move, I can't breathe", Adam said.

I turned around and covered Arabia's eyes. I was afraid if she got under the giant's spell.
"Sabrina, what's going on", Arabia said in a scared voice.
"Just don't look at the monster", I said.
"What monster!", she said.
"I have no time to explain", I said.
Then I ran off, grabbed the flashlight and shinned it at the giant again. Then I grabbed Arabia by the hand and hid behind the fountain.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Adam)

I couldn't breathe! I couldn't move! My body felt numb from head to toe. My vision was getting blurry. I was afraid of death. I'm afraid if I die right now, but I won't.......... right?
I try to free myself, but every move I made made the giant's hand squish me even more. The last thing I remember was seeing Sabrina shine the light at the giant.

I felt myself falling

I felt myself falling. I hit the ground so hard, it knocked me out.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Arabia)