Chapter 13: The Reunion

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Arabia)

Now I see my friends at the door, they stare back at me and they ran to Night Armor and his soldiers. Now using my powers for a while I felt weak, but I kept on going.
"Fire Ball", Manuel said.
A big ball of fire appeared over Night Armor, it almost looked like the sun.

KABOOM!!!!! The ground shook with things crashing down at us. Then from afar I see Night Armor.

Seeing Night Armor covered in black smoke and ashes. The ashes was the only thing I smelled and breathed. Coughing we tried to find a way out the room, but it was impossible, we couldn't see a thing. "Wind Storm", Manuel said. We all felt a breeze, clearing up the room we all were able to see and breathe again, then the battle continued like nothing ever happened.
"Storm attack", Manuel said.
"Claw attack", Sabrina said.
"Switch attack", Vanessa said.
"Silent Night", Lucy said.

All these hitting Night Armor and his guards with great force. Now I can see that we were winning, now Dawn with mighty force uses her surprise attack; it was lighting. Shocking us I could barely feel my body. Shaking my body I stood up and resume fighting, I pulled out my star wand and used "black out."
It was getting longer and longer. I felt so weak that I could barely move a muscle now, but I kept on fighting; not just for my life but for my brother's and people in Mardaly.

"Spin dash", Lucy said. She spawn in the air and directly hit Night Armor on his head.
"Nice one", I said.
"Thanks", Lucy said.
"Timeless", Vanessa said. Time became slow now, I felt frozen in place. When it was over I was able to move normally again. Vanessa hit the soldier, now both were knocked out. Now it's time to fight Dawn and Connor.
"I have been waiting to hit you in the face", Adam said to Connor.
"Just try kid", Connor said.
"Motionless", Adam said. This attack was one of the rarest for Adam; it weakens the enemy so he has 5 minutes to beat the enemy up. He kept on making rocks, using his powers, and hitting Connor with it.
"This is fun", Adam said.
"I can't feel a thing", Connor said.
"Wait till 5 minutes pass and tell me if it hurts", Adam said.

"Please I can handle it", Connor said.
Then it came, Connor fell to the ground, his body was paralyzed and full of pain; he couldn't even move, that how painful it was. He almost cried, but he hold it in. I saw Lucy look at him, then she looked away and continued fighting.

Now I'm face to face with Dawn. She runs towards me and I use "star flight"; able to make me fly. Since I'm in the air I come at her and start kicking her with my feet or hitting her with "bright attack"; the power for me to use stars light and blind her, so I can hit her. After a while of doing the same thing Dawn grabbed me by the foot, she dragged me to the ground and with a strike, I hit the ground hard. I had a little headache but I still kept on fighting.

"Wizard Attack", Lucy said; it's the power to become invisible and able to read minds at the same time, sometimes Lucy can mess with someone's mind.
I could see that it was affecting Dawn, but somehow she overpowered Lucy. It caused an explosion, Dawn on the left and Lucy on the right. I ran to her.

"Are you ok", I said in a panic way.
"I'm fine", Lucy said.
"Your getting better and stronger", I said cheerfully.
"Looks like I am", Lucy said.
"Help!", was the shout I heard. Turning in that direction I see Night Armor, who could barely move, holding my brother in his hand.
"No!", I screamed.
"Leave her brother alone", Lucy said.
"Well it's either him or your friends", Night Armor said. I turned around to see my friends surrounded by black mist.
"No, don't u dare touch them", I said.
"Then whom shall it be", Night Armor said.
"My.....my.....my......", I repeated.
"It's ok, we're here to support you", Lucy said.
"My.....friends", I finally said.
"Then death begins", Night Armor said.
A sword went through my brother's stomach. Then Night Armor dropped him,
"NO!", I screamed.
With anger I began to feel strange, then my friends were shocked to what they saw.

"You...you", Adam said.
"You look different", Sabrina said.
"What just happened", Lucy said.
"What are you even wearing", Vanessa said.
I look down, I wasn't wearing my blue jeans and green shirt, I was wearing a dark blue dress, filled with stars with a silver star headband on my head.
"You transformed", Night Armor said in a shocking way.
Ignoring him, I ran right next to my brother. I began crying and saying his name repeatedly,
"Timmy, Timmy."
"I....love.....you", Timmy said.
He closed his eyes.
"Timmy, stay with me", I began to say.
No response.

I saw a star sword right next to me, I grabbed it and jumped in the air, stabbing Night Armor straight in the stomach. He grabbed me and he made my sword shrink, he stabbed it into my stomach, the exact same place where Lucky stabbed me. He dropped me, I felt like I was a flying bird, when it hit the ground I was paralyzed from head to toe. I couldn't even feel my eyes blink. I saw darkness and my body rested.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Lucy)

"Wake up Arabia", Lucky said as he ran to her. "Now two kids dead from the same family. Connor go to that red button and push it", Night Armor said.
"No", Connor said quietly
"What did you say", Night Armor said.
"I said no dad", Connor said.
"But why", Night Armor said.
"Sorry to interrupt, but your father and son", I asked.
"Yes", Connor said.
All of us gasped.

"Son, I am saying this once, if u don't pick the button, I will let Dawn kill your friends over there", Night Armor said.
Connor turned around to see Dawn pointing an arrow straight for me.
"Say yes", Sabrina said.
"I don't want to lose another friend", Vanessa said.
"I'm not going to", Connor said.

I heard a noise from behind. I turned around to see an arrow heading straight towards me, it was coming quick. I began to run when I felt a push. I collapsed on the ground and when I turn back I see an arrow in Connor's stomach; close to the heart. He collapsed and closed his eyes.
"There is blood everywhere", Sabrina said in a panicked way.

"Your a monster", Manuel said to Dawn.
Dawn just stood there, shocked of what just happened.
"Your going to pay", Adam said.
"This is the last thing I will see", Night Armor said as he closed his eyes.
"Now people are dead everywhere", I said. Then I began to cry.
"Are you kids alright", a girl said.
"Yeah, do you need bandaged or some water?", a girl asked.
"We can help", a boy said.
We looked at the 5 kids standing there.
"You may not know us, but were your siblings", a boy said.
"I had a sibling", Adam said.

"I can't believe this, I have an older sibling", Manuel said in a happy way.
"How come our parents never told us", Sabrina asked.
"Looks like they didn't want you to know", a boy said.
"Please help our friends", I said.
"Come on gang, let's take them home", a girl said.
Then 3 boys grabbed Arabia, her brother, and Connor.

We exit the castle.

Now everything is about to change, especially for our village and our lives.