Chapter 26: A New Beginning

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Arabia)

When I got home I saw my mom sitting on the couch. I put my hands on her shoulders and she turned around and saw me. I saw a big smile in her face and she hugged me. Tears ran down her face.
"I missed you so much", my mom said.
"I missed you too", I said.

My mom then  grabbed my hand and she dashed out the room. I kept up with her. She put her hands on my face and she said, "don't peak." I didn't until she said, "open your eyes." I did and I saw a beautiful fountain. It had blue concrete on it and it was covered with light green and blue flowers. Around it was beautiful orange flowers with white butterflies on them.

"This is beautiful", I said

"This is beautiful", I said. I ran to my mom and gave her a big hug. I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it and I saw Lucky.
"Hey Lucky", I said.
"Hey", he said.
"Honey who's this at the door", my mom said.
"It's a friend I met during my adventure", I said.
"Adventure?", my mom asked.
"Yeah an adventure", I said excitedly.
"Well... What did you do on this "adventure"", my mom said.
"We defeated villains and we visited many beautiful lands", Lucky said.
"That sounds fun", my mom said
"It sure was", I said.

Then we kept on talking for a while then Lucky said he had to leave. I understood, since he is from another dimensions, but I was also sad because he was a nice guy. I gave him a hug and he left.

"I hope he gets home safe", my mom said.
"He will. I just know it", I said.
We stepped inside the house and I closed the door. I was happy to be home with my mom. But I won't ever forget Lucky because he was different from other boys. And that's what I liked about him.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Vanessa)

I ran home. I see my mom at the front door. She was crying tears of joy to see me. I slowly began walking to her. Then I was in front of her. It was a long silence until my mom gave me the biggest hug ever. "I missed you too", I said. I walked inside. Everything was the same as usual when I heard a noise. I went into my mom's room to see a little dog. It was a brown white dog with beautiful blue eyes.