Chapter 19: Disaster

(Since we last talked about Manuel in ch.16, part of this is the result of that. After its all about.....)

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Few hours before.....
(POV Manuel)

I can't believe I told her.....
It was a good move, I guess?
Now that I finally told her, I'm not scared anymore. I was worried for everyone's safety, even the lives of everyone I ever knew back in Mardaly. Watching out for bad butterflies and other creatures. I paid close attention to our surroundings. We have been walking in these forest for months and we still haven't find a way home. Sometimes I think that we're going in circles, but maybe it was just me.

Now I was really concerned for Arabia, I haven't seen her. Now it is afternoon and it was snowing. Really confused of why it's snowing. "Maybe winters here", Sabrina said.
"That means we have been gone for a long time", I said.
Then we saw Lucy and Connor running to us.
"What the commotion"
"It's.....its....."
"It's snowing"
"Don't interrupt me, I just ran out of breath"
"Don't start fighting you two"
Then we all began to argue.
"Chill out guys" Adam said.
We looked at him and we all moved away from each other.

"What are you guys arguing about, I could hear it from there" He said as he pointed at the light post.
"We are loud"
"Yeah we are"
"We shouldn't make much noise or those monsters will come at us"
"Let's have a race to that bench"
"The one next to the light post?"
"No the one over there"
"Where?"
"Omg I was just kidding"
"Ok let's begin the race"
"1"
"2"
"3"

Then we all began running. I was staring out in the lead when I look behind me I see Adam catching up to me. I face forward and see that Sabrina was right next to me. I look behind me again and near Adam was Lucy. Connor was catching up to me. Now I ran even faster. I knew no one could beat me now. Then the light post was getting closer to me, as I few inches away Connor runs in front of me.
"No"

Then I see him reach it before I could even catch up.
"Dang your fast"
"I know I am"

Then I see Sabrina come in third and Adam and Lucy both came in fourth.
"Your fast"
"I know I am"
"I want a rematch"
"I'm tired"
"No I demand rematch, I want to prove that I can beat you, not get fourth"
"No Adam let's rest"
"Please Lucy"
"Ugh, fine"
"Ok let's race back to where we were"
"Ok ready"
"I'm ready"
"Me too"
"Me three"
"I'm ready too"
"1"
I got in my position
"2"
I bend down and had my hands on the cold ground. Now that was freezing.
"3"
We all began running.

Same as before I had a head start. I felt like I was going to faint; I could barely breathe and my legs were weak. The cold air around me prevented me from sweating.
Surprised I see Adam right next to me
"I'm going to beat you"
"No your not"
Then I tried running faster.

From the corner of my eye I see Connor catching up. Then I look in front of me. I see a rock. Trying to move it happened so fast that in one second I tripped on the rock. My face hit the ground. My toe was hurting a lot.
"Are you okay Manuel"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Hurry get the others"
"I'm fine guys"
"Patricia come here"
"It's not necessary"
"Wait is it?"
"Manuel got hurt"
"I'm fine Patricia"
"Move your toe"
"Patricia I really don't....."
"Move your toe"
I obeyed and I moved it. Every toe I moved made a cracking sound, but it was a good thing that I could move them.
"You're ok"
"Thx Patricia"
"You're welcome"

BOOM!!!!
Trees began shaking and some even fell. From above trees began to tip over us

 From above trees began to tip over us