Chapter 5: A New World

Approaching them with our horses they turned around and saw us. These kids had green eyes and similar light-dark brown hair. They were also covered in green armor with swords in their hands. They were around my height.
"Who are you, what are you doing here", the girl said.
"Who are you going to visit", the boy said.
"Oh, we're not here to see anyone", Adam said.
"We got lost in the forest, can you help us find a way out", Sabrina asked.
"We don't know what to do, we are new here", said the girl.
"She means that were training right now as guards", the boy said.
"What is your name", Lucy asked.
"Well mine is Dawn and he is Lucky", the girl said.
"Those are pretty names", Lucy said.
"Thank you sweety, what's your name", Dawn asked.
"Well my name is Lucy,
This is Manuel, Vanessa, Sabrina, Adam, and Arabia", Lucy said as she pointed at us.
"It's nice to meet you all", Lucky said.
"It's nice to meet you too", said Vanessa.
"Is it just you 6 kids", Dawn asked.
"Yes", Lucy said.
"Would you like to stay in our village until you find your parents", Dawn said.
"That would be nice", Sabrina said.
"I'm not sure", Adam said.
"Would you prefer to be out here", Sabrina said. He turns around and then looks back at Sabrina.
"I'll go in", Adam said.
"What is this land even called?", I asked.
"This land is called Fairy-Tale Land", Lucky said.
"But don't enter that dark forest", it's the main part of the evil borders", Dawn said.
"Oh now we know not to go in there, thanks", Vanessa said.
"Can we go in now, I'm tired", Lucy said.
"Alright little one, come this way", Dawn said as she grabbed her hand.
Then as the gates opened we walked in, seeing our surroundings it was so cute and little. Little houses, villages, people, and so many other things. I noticed that Dawn and Lucky were the biggest people there. There stood a big forest up ahead the path. Dawn told us that there lived the Giants. So we all knew not to go there cause Giants are dangerous.

Then we approached a wood house. It was covered in white and blue flowers. It looked so peaceful, it was danger free. Dawn told us that this neighborhood was made for people like us to stay in. I couldn't believe that I could actually go threw it, cause all the houses were so small, this might be the biggest in the whole neighborhood. Entering we saw light blue sofas and white chairs. Then we saw 5 bedrooms with two beds in each. Lucy grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the first room we saw. It had a peach and lime green bed. Lucy ran to the peach, I was okay with green because it's my favorite color. I jumped on it, I never though I would even lay in a bed after what has happened so far.

I kept on thinking about my mom, that one face she gave me still is in my head. I try to forget, but no it's still there. I also though of my brother Tommy, I don't know how he deal with that feeling of losing family. He was my older brother, I knew that he was brave and he always took care of me. When I was just 8, by the time he was 17 and that's when he was taken away. I think about Lucy as being my younger sister because she's only 14, she always sticks with me ever since we met 4 years ago. I felt like an older sister to her, now I see how my brother felt...
It was adorable how she acts like a little kid still. She's growing up now, I hope she still stays the aka girls she used to be.
It was nighttime, I went to sleep and so did the others.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I woke up when I heard someone knocking at the door. I opened the door and saw Lucky. I let him in.

"Do you want to go see something cool", he said.
"Sure, but before I go let me check on Lucy", I replied.
"Okay see ya soon", he said.
I went to Lucy, I rubbed her back and watched her. She looks adorable, with her orange skirt and jean skirt. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and turned the lights off. I left the door opened and told Sabrina to keep an eye on her.
"Where are you going?", she asked me.
"Oh, I'm going somewhere with Lucky", I replied.
"Ok, be back or I'll go and ruin your date", Sabrina said.
"I'll be back", I said as I gave her the stare.

I ran down the hallway and exited the door. I saw Lucky nearby my unicorn. I hopped on and then he did too. We both rode off to the forest. After a while Lucky said,
"STOP!."