Chapter 23: Time

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Manuel)

I had no idea of what was going on. I decided to follow Lucky. He kept on walking slowly until he stopped and said, "What do you want?" His voiced sounded cracky and it sounded like he was crying.
That got me worried. Then I asked, "Are the girls okay?" He turned around. I saw his face; stuffy nose and his eyes filled with tears.

Now I knew the answer, but I didn't believe myself

Now I knew the answer, but I didn't believe myself. So I asked, " Are Sabrina and Arabia dea--"
"Yes they are", Lucky said.
I immediately began to cry. Then I said to him, "No, I'm going to save them."
Then I ran off.

I ran into " The Medic's Store", to get supplies and ran back to the girls. I checked their heart beats, none were responsive. I took out a machine with two irons. I rubbed them together and put it on Sabrina's chest. I did this 3 times. It was a long pause of quietness to see if Sabrina was alright. Then she began coughing. I did this to Arabia, but it didn't work 3 times. I didn't give up so I did another three. She didn't wake up.
"She can't be dea----"
"Don't say that!", I screamed.
Everyone was silent.
I did it one more time. It actually work. She began coughing too. We all screamed with joy. We hugged the girls, not to tight, so they could breath.

The girls were confused, but they were also happy. I'm glad I didn't give up.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Lucy)

I couldn't believe what I saw, a miracle. Manuel is a hero!!! I am very glad that my friends were ok, but we all new we had to fix Mardaly. We stopped celebrating and went back to adventure mode. We went through the whole town, but no luck. Then I though of a great idea; "Why don't we use our powers to bring back the color!!!"
Everyone turned back at me. All of them were shocked.
"It's to risky", Adam said.
"But it's worth a try", I said.
"Buuu--"
"Don't do this for us, do it for everyone in Mardaly", I said.
"Does everyone agree?", I asked.
"I'm totally in", Manuel said.
"I'm in", Arabia said.
"Me too", Sabrina said.
"Me three", Vanessa said.
We all looked at Adam.
We waited and waited until;
"Fine. I'll do it."
We all cheered when we were interrupted by a scream;
"Wait!!!"

We turned around. It was Connor and Lucky running this way.
"What's the commotion", I said.
"I can't risk losing you again", Connor said.
"I can't risk losing all of you", Lucky said.
"We'll be fine", I said.
As soon as I said that Connor came and hugged me. He kissed me on the cheek. Then he let go. I began to tear up and so did he.
"Let's go", I said in a cracky voice.
"Wait!", Adam screamed.
We turned around at him.
"How exactly are we going to do it?", he said.
"You can help us", I said.
"Me?", Adam said.
"Yeah. Didn't you go to another world?", I asked.
"When I almost died!!", he said.
"Could that help?", I asked.
"Do you want me to die again!!", he exclaimed.
I was silent.

"Maybe I can help", Vanessa said.
She put her hand out, it had a big rainbow ball.

She threw it on the ground

Kaboom!!!
It shook the whole planet. Then white mist went in the air. I couldn't breath!!!
As it cleared off I saw a small object, like a music box. As the fog cleared off the object I saw got bigger and bigger. Finally after the fog disappeared, I saw a blue door. It had rainbow swirls all over it.

"What is the door for?", I asked.
"Well it's for time travel", Vanessa said.
"TIME TRAVEL!!!", everyone shouted.
"Yes, time travel", Vanessa said.
"How does it work?", Adam asked.
"Well it works by----"
As Vanessa was talking I approached the door. And then I opened it. It was a portal with rainbow swirls, just like the ones on the door. I was so interested. I stepped on the door step and I leaned in to see it closer.

"Lucy!!"

I lost my balance and fell into the portal. Colors floated around me. I was spinning in circles. I was flying. I wasn't able to control myself. I was getting dizzy. I heard an echo of my name repeatedly. After a while it was getting annoying. Then I fell into a black room. I couldn't see anything. The only thing I could see was a tall figure.

 The only thing I could see was a tall figure

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Vanessa)

"As were about to go home, Lucy had to get in trouble at the last second", Adam said.
"She's just a little kid", Arabia said.
They began arguing.
"Guys", I said softly.
They continued arguing.
"Guys!", I said a little louder.
They didn't stop.
"GUYS!!!", I screamed.

They both stopped. "As I was saying the portal has a clock. When it stricks three o' clock we have to jump in to go back in time before Mardaly was destroyed."
"What about Lucy!!", Connor said.
"She's gone", I said.
"Gone!!", Connor said. He had his hands on his head. His eyes were wide open and he had a scared look on his face.
"I wish I can do something, but I'm not sure", I said in a sad way.
Then out of nowhere Connor zoomed past me and he jumped into the portal.

"Connor!!!"