Heart Bandadge

Key:
Juvia's POV: Normal
Natsu's POV: Bold
Lucy's POV: Italics

   I-I can't believe it. Lucy and Natsu— kissing?!

   "Natsu?" I asked, before running away, tears streaming down my eyes.

   I should have known. Lucy always chooses her lovers over her best friends.

   Also, ever since Natsu dumped Lucy and asked me out, Lucy has been staring at him and he has been glancing back, even with his arm over my shoulder.

   I ran to the Sakura Tree. My safe spot.

   "Natsu?" A voice asked.

   I turned to see a teary-eyed Juvia.

   She ran away before I could say, "Juvia, I—" but I was interrupted by Lucy's lips on mine again.

   "Later." I murmured through the kiss.

   I've longed for this moment since Juvia and Natsu started dating.

   Seeing them kiss made me barf. Juvia touching what's mine is just wrong.

*FlashBack*

   I was in a room playing 'Truth Or Dare' with my drunk friends. Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Gray, and Lucy. Juvia couldn't make it.

   Erza was the most drunk because Jellal got her to start but couldn't get her to stop.

   I was the only sober one there. I promised myself to do whatever dares that my friends give me. I am not a coward like Elsa.

   "Natsu *hic* Truth or *hic* Dare? Ehuhuhu.." Erza asked.

   "Dare." I said. No. Backing. Out.

   "I dare you *hic* to ask Juvia *hic* out and whatever her answer *hic* is, you have *hic* to go with." Erza said.

   "WHAT?!" Lucy screamed, hiccuping after.

( • • • )

   The next day, I asked Juvia out.

   "Juvia, will you go out with me?" Natsu asked me.

   "Of course, Natsu-sama!" I said happily. Gray was my true love but Natsu was my crush and I knew Gray would never like me back.

   I don't know what happened last night but all I know is that Natsu was dared to ask Juvia out.

*FlashBack Over*

   I sat and brought my knees up to my face and cried.

   "Juvia?" A voice asked.

   I looked up to see Gray.

   "Oh, hi, Gray-san. Juvia will be going now." I said, getting ready to run when a hand grabbed my wrist.

   "Did you need something, Gray-San?" I asked, holding in tears.

   "I'm sorry he did this to you. It was a dare. Erza was really drunk and so were we and she dared Natsu to date you." Gray said, hugging me.

   All of my tears fell out. It was a dare?

   I fell to the ground and sobbed.

   When I calmed down, it was silent. Until Gray spoke.

   "Juvia?" He asked.

   "Hm?" I responded in hums.

   "Why did you stop loving me?" Gray asked.

   "Juvia knew that Gray-sa— ma would never love Juvia back so she gave up and went to her crush on Natsu. Obviously Juvia doesn't have a chance with anyone she likes now." I said.

   "I love you. I didn't want him to do it but he promised himself to be brave." Gray said.

   "G-Gray-sama? You lo—" I started, but was interrupted by him kissing me.

   I kissed him back.

   "Will you be my real girlfriend?" Gray asked.

   "Juvia would love to!" I said happily before being tackled and pinned to the ground.

   "I'm glad." Gray said before leaning in and kissing me again.

   "Juvia, I'm sorry I did that to you." A voice said.

   Me and Gray looked up to see Natsu and Lucy holding hands.

   "At least you got over my Natsu." Lucy said.

   "Back away from her." Gray said, moving so that he was in front of me.

    Lucy scoffed and dragged Natsu away.