Chapter 1: The Beginning

Y/N= your name

Y/L/N= your last name

H/C= hair color

E/C= eye color

F/C= favorite color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N,
Has a crush on Chris
Kind
Loving
Adventurous

You were stumbling around the kitchen in a dazed manor and listening to Beth talk. She suddenly stopped and you followed her gaze out the window. You didn't see anything so you sat down to the sleeping form of Josh. You, Josh, and Chris spent most of the night drinking so it was natural that both he and Chris were out like a light.

"Hey Y/N, did you see that? Dad said it would just be us this weekend." Beth said. You looked out the window again but saw nothing so you shook your head. Beth walked to where I was sitting and picked up the bottle Josh had drowned. "Wow Josh, once again brother you've outdone us all."

Beth turned and walked to the end of the counter. She picked up a piece of paper and read it quietly. Suddenly she sighed, "Oh my god, what has my naive sister gotten herself into now?" You looked at her confused then gasped as you read the paper. It said:

Hannah
You look so damn hot in that shirt.
But I bet you look even better out of it
Meet me in the guest room at 2 am
xxx Mike

"Oh god, we have to find Hannah now." We started to walk away from the counter when Beth saw someone outside. She tried to wake up Josh while you went to look for the others.

"Guys there's someone outside-" You started but nobody was in the room. Beth walked out of the kitchen and grabbed her coat. As we ran toward the door we saw everyone gathered by the door.

"What's going on? Where's my sister going?" Beth asked. Jess sighed.

"It's fine. She just can't take a joke." Beth backed away a bit.

"It was just a prank Han." Emily called out.

"Calm down Beth we were just messing around." Mike said.

"You jerks!" Beth explained before she ran out into the woods after Hannah. You glared at everyone.

"I hope your proud of yourselves." Jess rolled her eyes, "You guys are a real bunch of assholes you know that?" You turned and ran into the woods after Beth. You started panting and found some footprints so you followed them.

As you were running you saw some fire in the distances and the murmur of voices not to long after. You ran into a clearing and saw Hannah and Beth at the edge of a cliff. You started to run towards them but they fell. You heard a scream but you didn't know if it was you or them. It so loud you were sure everyone in lodge heard it.

You saw an old man with a flamethrower running towards you telling you to run so you did just that. You heard the roar of flames in your ears and ran faster. You felt something wet on your face and realized it was tears. You were so in the moment, you didn't see a branch in your way until you tripped over it and rolled down a hill. You reached the bottom with a grunt. The last thing you saw was Chris running towards you before you blacked out.