I quickly escaped his grip and fell back onto the ground, leaning against the wall. What was that? He laughed softly at my attempt to get away from him. My legs literally left numb. I was too weak to hold myself up which was degrading and frustrating. I hadn't slept for at least a day and couldn't remember the last time I ate. My legs felt as if I was paralyzed, preventing me from moving.

             "I guess lack of sleep and food really does have an effect on you. I won't have to worry about you running away just yet." He smirked.

            The truth was, he really did scare me. He seemed so calm yet he could snap at any moment. He chained me up in a locked room, what was the point? The man knelt down next to me, trapping me between his body and the wall. He stared at me intensely, sending chills up my spine. I wanted to look away from his glaze but then he would win and I'd look weaker than I already did.

            "You know you're very pretty. I see what Kyle sees in you." He said.

           I tried not to flinch when he said Kyle's name. That was still a sensitive subject for me. But what was I supposed to say to that? I surely wasn't going to thank him for the compliment. Part of me was happy that I was kidnapped because that meant that Kyle couldn't get to me. How messed up was that? Maybe I was losing my mind for thinking things like that. It was probably my exhaustion thinking at this point. Yep, I was officially losing my mind.

           I wondered why the man kept bringing up Kyle. Sure, I was kidnapped a year ago by him and that he was obsessed with me but still, what was the point? To make me relive the horrors of last year? I tried my best to move on from that but this wasn't helping me recover.

           "Why am I here?" I asked, changing the subject.

            "I told you, I'm copying the Olive Kidnappings." He spoke.

            "Yeah I know but you haven't been taking the same people. Why didn't you get someone else like me?" I asked.

           He smiled. "How do you know I didn't take anyone else?" He asked.

            "Unless you took someone after you took me, then I know you didn't. I watch the news and know about the people you've taken before me. Plus I don't think you want of the other original girls." I replied, trying not to show him how scared I was of him.

           "You're very smart, Kelly. As you know, you were the center of the Olive Kidnappings, so why wouldn't I want you?" He asked, staring up and down my body, making me sick to my stomach.

          "I guess you're just as crazy as he is." I replied, not wanting to say Kyle's name out loud.

           "You're still terrified of him, aren't you? You won't even say his name?" He laughed.

             "How do you expect me to act towards him?" I asked, becoming irritated that he was making fun of me for hating Kyle's guts.

          "I guess you're right. At least I can have you now." He smirked.

            His comment made me want to puke. My hatred towards this made increased the longer he talked to me. Sure, I wouldn't have to worry about Kyle but now I'd have to worry about this man. I wasn't sure of his intentions or plans, though I'm sure he wouldn't tell me if I asked. I tried to scoot away from him but he noticed quickly what I was doing and placed both his arms on either side of my head, making it impossible to move anywhere.

             "You should know better than trying to escape your kidnapper. It won't work and it only makes us want you even more." He said getting as close as he could without actually touching me. I shyly looked away from his hungry stare and hope he'd just decide to leave me alone.

            "I'll make you a deal. Kiss me, and I will leave you alone." He said.

             "That's very cliche, I thought you'd be different." I replied, trying to get out of his deal.

              "Even if it is cliche, it get's me what I want either way. So what will it be?" He grinned.

             When I ignored him, he sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and leaned back against the wall. He was basically telling me that he wasn't leaving. Great. I looked over at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second before saying, "Fine, I'll do it."

            I hated myself for giving in so quickly but I really wanted him to leave me alone. It wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't half naked and I wasn't in just a tank top and shorts. I practically felt naked sitting next to him. He slowly leaned closer to him, a grin plastered on his face. God, I was going to be sick and then I really wouldn't have anything left in my stomach. I pressed my lips against his, planning on just giving him a peck but he took control of the kiss. He forcefully started to kiss me harder, pushing me back so that I was laying down. He climbed on top of me, still attacking my lips. Please let this be over with. I had stopped kissing which he immediately noticed.

          "Come on Sweetie, I want to taste your sweet lips. Keep kissing or I won't leave." He threatened.

           After ignoring my mind that was screaming at me not to kiss him, I forced myself to kiss him back. As much as I wished it would be short, I was wrong. This wasn't the first time I had been forced to kiss someone I hated. Tears lingered in my eyes as I thought about all the times I was forced to kiss Kyle but I refused to cry, not in front of the man.

          "Damn, you're a good kisser." He smirked as he parted our kiss.

            Without taking his eyes off of me, he slowly climbed off of me, making sure to keep as much physical contact as possible. I hated him so much. He decided to leave the chains off of me which I was thankful for. He turned and left the room without saying another word. As soon as the door locked, I felt myself dozing off. Hopefully, it would be a while before he came back and I could get some sleep that I desperately needed. I prayed Robbins was out looking for me and that she would recuse me soon. I needed her to find me. She was my only hope. 

This chapter is now edited, let me know if you see any mistakes :D