Chapter 33, NaLu & Gruvia (1)

Gray's Pov, 

After a 4 hour drive Juvia and I was at a cabin in the middle of the woods. "Gray-Sama this is amazing" Juvia looked around in 'awe' as I got out the car and opened the trunk and grabbed out bags. We went inside as we put our things away. "One bedroom?" Juvia asked her face going red as I smirked at her. "Like we haven't had sex or slept together before?" I asked as she went more red. I walked over pulling her close to me. "Plus we have the whole night to think about that" I whispered in her ear. Juvia giggled as I put my forehead on hers.

"S-so what has Gray-Sama planned for us to do?" Juvia asked smiling at me. "First we unpack and then we are going hiking" I answered hiding a smirk. I planned the whole weekend out. I had things set up in the hills. Juvia nodded as we went and finished unpacking. After a little while we was holding hands and started walking through the woods. I gave Juvia a map saying it was her job to guide up. "Im counting on you Juvia" I smiled as she smile dragging me around. We spent the whole say going in different direction until we reached the top of the hillside.

There was a picnic blanket with a basket on top. Juvia looked at me with joy in her eyes as I dragged her over. We sat down on the blanket eating lunch. I had sandwiches, drinks, chocolate and cakes ready. "The view is amazing Gray-Sama" Juvia was looking over to where the ocean was. I was smiling at her. "It sure is" I whispered not taking my eyes off Juvia. She looked at me and then blushed moving hair behind her ear. We laid on the blanket after eating watching the clouds. "Juvia thinks that one shaped like a love heart" Juvia pointed to a cloud.

She wasn't wrong it did look like a cloud. "I think so too" I grabbed Juvia's hand making her smile and cuddle up to me. "I love you Juvia" I whispered in her ear. "Juvia loves you too Gray-Sama" Juvia whispered back as we kissed. We laid there for the rest of the day until sundown. As we was walking back it started to rain. I pulled off my white coat and put it on Juvia making her blush and smile at me. As we reached outside the cottage door I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head to face me. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I needed her. I pulled Juvia in a deep passionate kiss. She kissed back as she wrapped her arms around me. We both didn't care about the rain.

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

After a long drive and a long make-out session it was 4pm, Natsu was carrying the bags as we got off the coach to see we was at Wet Island Resort. "Natsu did you really book us here?" I asked shocked as he walked over. "Yep" he answered as I hugged him. This weekend was going to be amazing. We went to the hotel and booked in. We was on floor 2 room 33. We went to our room and unpacked as I saw there was only one huge king sized bed. Natsu hugged me from behind kissing up and down my neck. I bit my bottom lip as he spun me around. 

"What you want to do first Lucee?" he whispered/asked as my face went a little red. "Well I made sure we got the room with the hot-tub in the bathroom" Natsu then whispered smirking seeing my face. Gray was going to kill us if he found out. Well if. "A hot-tub huh?" I asked smirking as Natsu put his hands on my thighs. "Why don't we have some fun and skinny dip Lucee?" Natsu asked as I saw the lust in his eyes. I bit my bottom lip as his smirk grew. He wasn't the only one wanting to do it. Natsu pulled me into a genital passionate kiss.

(Time Skip Brought To You By Red, She Cant Write Lemons) 

I was sitting in Natsu's lap. We was still in the hot-tub taking deep breaths as he had his arms around me. Cuddling me. "That was amazing" Natsu whispered, kissing my neck. My head leaned back onto Natsu's shoulder. "Mhmm" I agreed as Natsu played with my hair. "How about we go on the lovers slide, it only opens at 11pm" Natsu made me smile at him. "Lets" I got a him to chuckle as I stood up, pulling him up with me. He pulled me close to him as I smiled more. I just couldn't stop smiling. "By that clock its 7pm, why don't we go get some food" I then pointed out.

"After this" Natsu pulled me into another kiss. I melted into it as my eyes closed and I kissed back. My hands on Natsu bare chest. We was there for awhile before we pulled away needing air. Stupid air. We got out the hot-tub as we then changed. I put on a hot pink what went down to my knees dress with dark pink heels. I put my hair in a messy bun and then turned my head to see Natsu wearing as red top with black bottoms with dark gray shoes. "You look amazing" he walked other putting his forehead on mine. I giggled a little. "Your not too bad yourself Natsu" I gave me a peck on the lips.

We walked over to the door as Natsu offered his arm. I smiled taking it as we headed to the elevator. I still couldn't believe I was spending the weekend alone with the man I loved.