Chapter 6, Fight

Natsu's Pov, 

We all went up to the music room as Mira was hugging Lucy saying how she and I looked great together. I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "Alright Mira, you can leave Lucy alone now, she can do way better than that Hot Head" Gray sounded upset as I glared at him. "Who you calling Hot Head, Queen Stripper?" I asked my hands turning into fist. Gray and I was about to jump onto each other but both of us was on the floor with a blink of an eye. "You I hate it when you fight" Erza snapped as a chill went up my spine. "H-Hai" Gray and I replied. 

"You both ok?" Levy and Lucy asked as I gave them a thumbs up. "This always happens" Mira giggled. After everyone had everything set up Gray and I was able to walk again. I saw Lucy had the papers I gave her and she was shaking a little. Gray was really testing her. "You will be fine Lu" Levy whispered to her. "Next time Im making you sing" Lucy whispered back as Levy looked at her shocked. "Shrimp sings?" Gajeel asked shocked making Levy jump. "She's really good at back up" Lucy smiled as Levy glared at her. 

I saw Mira fangirling something to Erza making her laugh and smile as they sat on the side. Levy soon rushed over to Juvia as they all sat down on the floor. them. "Alright so where do we start?" I asked as we all looked at Jellal. He was like the leader of the band. He was on the keyboard and Laxus was on electric guitar. "Start from the beginning you idiots, this is just to help Lucy be more freely around us" Jellal rolled his eyes as I looked at Gray. He didn't mind Lucy being the band that much. That was shocking. "Alright let's start with the singers going and we just join in" Jellal then made us all nod.

After we finished Levy, Mira, Erza and Juvia were all clapping as Lucy was a little red and shaking a little. "NATSU AND LUCY ARE AMAZING SINGERS TOGETHER" Mira screamed as Gray walked over to Lucy smiling at her. "The old Lucy is coming back" he messed with her hair making her laugh a little. Old Lucy? Coming back? I then saw as Laxus walked over. "I see how your looking at her" Laxus whispered as I looked at him shocked a little my cheeks starting to burn up a little. "Your an amazing singer Lucy" I saw as Erza walked over to her.

"I-I really haven't s-sung in front of people in awhile" Lucy was rubbing the back of her neck. "Well you were great" Jellal put his arm around Erza making me glare at him. I hated when he got to close to Erza but she could handle herself. "How about another go, maybe we could play this at a cafe" Laxus suggested as Juvia kissed Gray's cheek. Everyone nodded as we did another couple rounds of the song. We was getting more and more better after each round. I saw Lucy getting more comfortable also. After awhile it was 2pm. 

"Let's go out for lunch" Gray offered as we all finished putting away our stuff. We all nodded and left our music stuff in the music room as well walked to the nearest food place. "HEY NATSU, MIRA" I heard Lisanna's voice. Oh great. We turned as Mira hugged her younger sister. 

Lisanna was Mira's youngest sibling

Lisanna was Mira's youngest sibling. She has had a crush on me for as long as I remember. I then looked at Lucy and Levy who where hiding behind Gray who was giving them a confused look. I saw Levy looked scared. Something was up between them 3. "Wait Bookworm and Blondie?" Lisanna asked confused seeing them. Levy moved more behind Lucy as she gave her a small waved with a fake smile. "Hey Lisanna" Lucy made Gray looked more confused and a little worried. Gajeel looked at Levy the same way and then it hit me.

Bullying. "So where are you all off to?" Lisanna asked smiling at me. "Food" Laxus answered as Erza then walked over to Levy and Lucy dragging them off ahead to talk. "I would ask to come but me and my girlfriends are meeting, see you all at school" Lisanna winked at me before running off. We all then looked at Gray. "She bullies Levy" Gray spat out fast as Gajeel's hands turned into fist. "I knew Evergreen was bad for her" Mira sounded upset. "Why was Lucy scared?" I then asked as Gray shrugged sighing. It wasn't just Levy who was bullied.

We all walked up to catch up with Erza, Lucy and Levy. "I promise Lucy" we heard Erza as we caught up to them. I looked at Erza and Lucy confused as they smiled at us. "So shall we go get food?" Lucy asked as Mira walked over. "Levy, Im so sorry about my sister since our parents died she's turned into a bitch" Mira sounded guilty as Levy looked at her shocked and then Lucy glared at Gray kicking him in the gut, making him fall to the ground. "Never telling you anything again" Lucy snapped at him as Erza laughed smirking.

"Let's just get food" Levy didn't want to talk about. I pulled Gajeel and Erza back a little as everyone else was trying to cheer Levy up. "We find them at school and don't leave them alone" I whispered to Gajeel and Erza who nodded with the plan as we then walked back to the group. No one was going to bully my Lucy... Wait MY? Was I getting a crush on Lucy?