Chapter 1, 5 Year's

Lucy's Pov, 

I was walking around the school with my only and best friend Levy McGarden. We was both the quiet nerds of the school who most people picked on. They would mostly pick on Levy as my brother was one of the most popular people in the school. "We got cleaning the Music room after school" Levy whispered to me as I nodded. I was looking at the ground remembering what day it was. my mother died 5 years ago today. I used to be pretty famous when she was around, my mother was known for being a singer and she made me the same, we never gave our real name out so no one knew.

I never even told Levy. The only reason I became famous was it made my mother happy for me to sing. As she travelled a lot, I was on TV as much as I could to sing for her. I looked down at my friend Levy who was smaller than me with bright blue hair.

 I looked down at my friend Levy who was smaller than me with bright blue hair

"You ok Lu?" Levy asked looking at me as I nodded giving a fake smile. Truth was, I wasn't. My mother died in a plane crash 5 years ago, my brother barley survived himself. "I'm just wondering about how my brother is" I saw Levy nod slowly. She knew I was lying. I wasn't the best at it. As we kept walking we stopped at our lockers to hear girls screaming and freaking out. I turned my head to see my brother and his friend Natsu Dragneel walking down the hall. My brother was playing with his black hair as Natsu was rolling his eyes. My brother only came down this hallway to check up on me

Why did he bring the kid who hated everyone with him? "Lucy" Gray waved and gave me a fake smile as he walked over

Why did he bring the kid who hated everyone with him? "Lucy" Gray waved and gave me a fake smile as he walked over. "I-I was about to text you" I whispered as Gray looked at me confused and then sighed crossing his arms. "It's my job to worry about you sis" Gray mumbled as I looked at the ground. "Can we hurry this up, we are late for band practice, we already need a new singer" Natsu sounded upset as Gray rolled his eyes. Natsu was leaning on some lockers staring at the ceiling as Gray looked at me. "Don't do anything stupid like last year" he sounded serious. 

I only nodded as he walked off with Natsu. "What happened last year?" Levy asked as I looked at the ground. "I ran away and spent a week alone at my mothers grave" I answered/whispered as Levy pulled me into a hug. I hugged back before we headed to our next lesson. Music...

Natsu's Pov, 

I didn't want to hang around Jellal who knew what time of year it was for me. 5 years ago my mother died on a plane with her best friend. I was meant to meet her and her family when they returned. Never happened. Gray was the only one who didn't try and make me talk about why I turned cold so I went with him to see his sister or girlfriend or whatever. As we started walking to our music room all the girls where winking at me and Gray. "How did you get detention this time Natsu?" I heard my older sister as me and Gray started shaking.

 "How did you get detention this time Natsu?" I heard my older sister as me and Gray started shaking

I looked at my sister who had her arms crossed. She was wearing her gym clothes. "H-hey Erza, I-I got into a fight with Jellal" I answered scared as she sighed. "Remind me to beat him later" Erza muttered as then looked at us. "See you at home" Erza then walked off to gym as Gray and I left out a sigh of relief she wasn't beating us up like normal. She was my older sister by a year and scared the crap out of me and Gray. "Detention again huh?" Gray asked as I rolled my eyes. "So what?" I asked coldly as he shrugged. 

"Nothing" he answered as we headed to the music room. Since my mother died I had been cold and harsh to everyone. I did this so no one would get to close to me again. "What up guys?" Gajeel was sitting at the drums as Gray and I walked into the music room. Laxus and Jellal wasn't there yet. "What up Gajeel" Gray and him fist bumped as I looked at Gajeel with rolling eyes.

 "What up Gajeel" Gray and him fist bumped as I looked at Gajeel with rolling eyes

"So last lesson and Jellal and Laxus ain't even here" I muttered. "Laxus had to meet with his girlfriend Mira and Jellal wanted to spy on them" Gajeel made me 'tisk'. What idiots. I hated Jellal the most, he knew nearly everything about everyone and was dating my sister Erza. She could do better. "You know Sting was asking about your sister again Gray" Gajeel made Gray freeze up a little and then glare at him like I normally do. "WHAT?" he sounded more upset than normal. That wasn't like Gray and this had happened before.

"Something about how you and her act weird today every year" Gajeel smirked crossing his arms as I then looked at Gray a little shocked. Until now I never knew he acted different. Gajeel and Sting was right Gray did act more stressed and mean today. "When I get my hands on Sting, if he tries and flirts with Lucy again" Gray muttered punching the wall making a hole. His sister's name was 'Lucy' huh? Wonder why he doesn't talk about her, or maybe I didn't notice. I was most likely going to get Jellal get me info anyways.

The bell went off as Gajeel, Gray and I practiced.  I was singer and guitar, Gajeel was on drums and Gray on bass. We lost our singer after I upset them or what ever. The guys then wanted a female singer in the band and personally I didn't give a single fuck who joined. I was just hoping Jellal wouldn't leave me alone in detention again like last time. I hated Mr Macao's detentions.