Chapter 26, First Song On Stage

Lucy's Pov, 

Laxus sat down next to Jellal. "So Mr Dreyar, how did you meet Mira?" Warren asked. "She's my grandfathers secretary at school" Laxus answered. "Oh yeah your grandfather is the head of Fairy Tail isn't he?" Warren asked as Laxus nodded. "How did you all meet Mr Redfox?" Warren then asked. "Levy used to talk about him a lot" I answered getting my payback. I knew she would be red as a cherry after saying that. "I met him as we used to fight a lot when he was at Phantom Academy" Natsu answered.

"I dragged Natsu out of his fights" Gray, Jellal and Laxus all answered. Warren laughed a little, "Let's get Mr Redfox out here" Warren stood up as Gajeel came onto the stage. He walked and sat next to Laxus, glaring at Natsu a little. "So who won the fights?" Warren then asked as Natsu rubbed the back of his neck. "Tie all the time as the others stopped the fight" Gajeel answered. After talking more about how the band got started Warren looked to me. I knew what was coming. The past. 

"So Lucy how did you come with the name Lu Heart for when you was a singer?" Warren asked. I mentally died. "I got Lu from my best friend Levy who calls me that all the time" I answered. "The Heart part was from my mother she was Lin Heart" I answered as Warren nodded most people looking at me and Nastu with 'awe'. Natsu still had his arm around me. It was really the only thing keeping me calm right now. "Talking about your mother, is it true you became a singer for her?" Warren asked. 

"Yes, she was a singer herself and got ill, she always said me becoming a singer made her happy" I answered as Warren then tapped on his desk making some lights show where we would be performing.  "So your manger said you was going to sing 2 songs for us" Warren smiled as we all nodded. Natsu got up and offered me his hand. I smiled taking it as the crowd started to freak out once again and fangirl. I felt my face warm up a little as we made out way to the other side of the stage. We all got to our places as I grabbed the mic. We was doing my solo song first. 

I was going to die after this. I took a deep breath as we started the song.

I knew myself I looked at Natsu at parts of the song. I knew Levy picked this song for me and Nastu just as Mira did the same. Everyone was cheering clapping. Warren walked over clapping his head off fangirling also. "AWESOME GUYS" he shouted as I smiled at Natsu. He smiled at me back. "We going to take a brake, we will be back soon with another song" Warren waved to the camera's as we put the stuff down and headed to the backstage. I felt my legs get weak as I was hugged from behind. I looked to see Natsu. "I won't let you fall" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled more as I felt my cheeks burn up. "Come on love birds come and eat something while you can" Erza called out as my cheeks burned up more. Natsu just smirked, kissing my cheek as we walked to the food table. Natsu still hugging me from behind. "You guys are great" Warren was talking to Gajeel and Levy. Gajeel had his arm around Levy as she was hugging his side. They made a cute couple. "You both was Kawaii on stage" Mira rushed over with Laxus behind her. "I think the crowd thinks like you Mira" I laughed a little. 

I then saw behind Mira that Gray and Juvia where walking at the wall. Juvia had her back on the wall, Gray had one hand on the wall smirking at her. "They are flirting again" Natsu mumbled as I playfully hit his arm. "I think that's cute" I made Natsu smirk as I saw in his eye he was planning something. I should of kept quiet. Mira gave me her evil smirk as she grabbed a drink and walked off with Laxus talking "You and her are both planning something now" I was worried as Natsu kissed my neck. My mind went back to when we was at his house.

How we was close to having sex. My face burnt up right away. Natsu just laughed giving me his toothy grin. "Your turning into an apple" he made me hit his arm as I grabbed an apple. Natsu just chuckled grabbing a plate, loading it with food. We sat at a small table as Nastu started eating. I ate the apple calming myself down from my own thoughts. Jellal and Erza joined us with plates of Strawberry cake. "The cake here is amazing" Erza smiled as she dug into her cake. I just laughed a little as Jellal was rereading the stuff for the next song.

"The duet is up next" Jellal mumbled. "Mhmm" Natsu raised one eye brow as Jellal looked at him. "You do know why Mira picked the song right?" he then asked as I nodded. "She's the queen shipper" I replied as Jellal nodded. Nastu rolled his eyes finishing his plate. "Better be able to sing and play still after that" Erza gave Natsu a death glare. "I-I will Erza" Natsu rubbed the back of his neck making me laugh a little at him. Soon the helper walked over. "Time to go back on stage" he made us nod as Natsu got up offering me his hand.

I took it as we walked into the stage, the crowd freaking that we was holding hands. "We will jump right into the second song, so to the instatements please" Warren made us nod as we walked over. We was getting ready as I took deep breaths. "Your going to do fine Lucy" Gray made me smile. "Don't freak Bunny Girl, Salamander is the one to mess up" Gajeel chuckled as Natsu gave him a death glare before looking away. He didn't want to start anything on camera. Wise.