Chapter 22, Jason's Deal

Natsu's Pov, 

I looked at Lucy's phone shocked. Jason? The guy who nearly rapped MY LUCY? HERE? Lucy froze as she dropped her phone. I pulled her into a tight hug. "NATSU I KNOW YOUR THERE, KEEP LUCY AWAY FROM HIM! I WILL KEEP HIM BUSY" I heard Gray's phone on the phone as I picked it up. "Got it, permission to kick his ass if he comes near?" I was pissed. "Permission granted" Gray answered as the line went dead. Lucy started shaking as she finally hugged me back. I wasn't let this stay alone near MY Lucy ever again. No chance.

I kissed Lucy's forehead as I heard girl screamed outside and blew us. "We need to get to Glidarts" I whispered as Lucy slowly nodded. She didn't want to move. I hated to force her to leave my arms but I had to get her out of here. As we stood up Glidarts was rushing over. "We are taking my car, Masters already given permission" he looked Lucy worried. She still had fear in her eyes as she grabbed my hand. I held it back as I kept her by my side. We picked up our bags and followed Glidarts as he lead us toward the car park. I saw girls fangirling around on the other side. 

Crap. "THERE IS MY LU" a male's voice shouted as Lucy froze her eyes widen. "Get her in the car" I saw as a man walked over. Jason... 
(Yes I turned him evil & mean) 

Glidarts dragged Lucy into his car as I crossed my arms blocking Jason's path

Glidarts dragged Lucy into his car as I crossed my arms blocking Jason's path. "You must be Dragneel, I saw your voice with Lu's its amazing" he gave me a thumbs up as I just glared at him. He wasn't going near my Lucy. "Its Lucy not Lu" I snapped seeing the girls behind him start shaking. He looked at them and then smirked, looking back at me. "Lu went for a bad boy huh?" he laughed as my hands turned into fist. I was going to end up killing this guy. Soon I saw Erza walking over. "What's the matter here?" Erza asked wearing her gym clothes.

"This guy was just leaving Lucy and I alone" I answered as he laughed again. "In your dreams, Im here to offer your band a deal" Jason was pushing his limits. I looked behind me to see Lucy hiding in Glidarts car, him standing outside it. "Sorry but no chance, not after what you did to Lucy" I snapped as Erza then looked at me and then it clicked. "Wait your Lucy's old manger?" Erza asked her dark aura starting to show. "Yep" he answered as the girls behind him was gone. Soon 2 body guards showed up. "You heard my brother, no deal" Erza snapped.

"I thought bands make deals together or is he their leader?" Jason then asked crossing his arms. "We already got a manger buddy" I snapped as I saw Gajeel and Levy walk over. "Talking about our bands manger" I looked at Levy who just looked at Jason and hid behind Gajeel. She knew who he was. Gajeel crossed his arms. "Your the young lady I want to talk to then" Jason looked at Levy making Gajeel growl at him. If I didn't end up killing this guy, Gajeel would. "Talk a-about what?" Levy asked hugging Gajeel's arm.

I saw it calmed her a little. "I want your band to go on tour with me around the world, it will help with them being famous already" Jason answered. "Sorry no deal, l-like we don't know what you did to Lucy" Levy replied making me smirk. "My old drunk self, yes I did do mistakes but think about it" Jason then walked off with his body guards. I want to jump at him and kick his ass. I saw Erza felt the same. "Natsu please keep Lu safe" Levy whispered as I nodded and walked off toward Gildarts. "She won't leave without you" he made me nod.

I got into the car and sat next to Lucy, smiling at her. "Levy scared him off, she's now our manger too" I made Lucy smile at me as she put her head on my shoulder. She was still shaking. This guy had a death wish coming here. 

Meanwhile Gray's Pov, 

Jason's body guards had me waiting at his car with Juvia and Michelle. Soon he walked over "Looks like your manger said no to my deal" he sighed. "Because your a sick bastard" I snapped making me smirk. "Don't worry Gray, we both know I always get what I want all I need is to offer your daddy some money" Jason laughed. "Im the next heir to the Heartfilla Company. He will listen to me more than you Jason" Michelle spat as Jason just got in his limo with his guards. I wanted to kick his ass so bad. For hurting Lucy and trying again.

The limo drove off as Juvia hugged me. "Glidarts got Lucy out the school" Juvia whispered. "Thanks for telling him for me Juvia" smiled at her as Juvia smiled back. "Im calling father" Michelle muttered walking off pulling out her phone. Father only had one child in his eyes, Michelle. His perfect child. I sighed a little as Juvia and I walked off to see Levy, Gajeel and Erza talking. Erza and Gajeel looked like they could murder someone. They saw Jason. We walked over. "Natsu would of murdered Jason if I didn't step in and now I wish I didn't" Erza muttered.

"I wish you didn't also" I made the 3 look at me and Juvia. "So Levy, finally agreed to be the manger?" I asked not in the mood to talk about that bastard. "Natsu put me on the spot" Levy answered. I only nodded. "Glidarts drove off with Lucy and Natsu just a second ago" Gajeel mumbled as I nodded again. At lest my sister was safe from Jason. "I need to go hit someone" Erza mumbled and walked off her dark aura was growing. Everyone knew not to mess with her, soon as someone fucked up they was screwed....