Chapter 21, Song

At School, Lucy's Pov, 

I was walking to the music room with Gray and Juvia as Gray was smirking at me. He was planning something. As we walked into the room everyone else was already there. My phone went off as I looked down to see a picture of me and Natsu asleep together. I glared at Gray and then smirked sending a picture of him and Juvia asleep together. He glared at me as I walked over to Natsu still smirking. "May I ask what the smirk is for?" he asked playing with my hair. "You will see later" I answered as he nodded.

"Can we just practice and record before you both make-out?" Laxus asked as Mira hit his arm. We all set up and started to practice the song. I was singing alone on this song with Levy as my back-up. Some how Gajeel got her to do it. Juvia was on the site with Erza as Mira was getting ready to record. After one more round of practising, I notice we had a crowd outside the room. I was shaking a little, I took a deep breath as Mira started recording and we started to play.

After we was finished, Mira ended the recording and gave us a thumbs up. Levy started shaking and fell on her knees. "H-how can you do that on stage?" she asked me as I rubbed the back of my neck. "I had a reason" I answered as I was hugged from behind. I turned my head to see Natsu. I smiled as my cheeks burned up a little. There was clapping and cheering outside as Gajeel helped Levy up. He whispered something in her ear, making her go red. They was so a thing. As we was packing up Erza and Mira went outside to make the crowd leave.

Levy was still shaking a little as she was typing away at her laptop, Gajeel next to her. "When did you guys become a thing?" I asked walking over. Levy's face we dark red. "W-what?" Levy asked shocked as I smirked. "Spill" I ordered as she looked at Gajeel who nodded. She then explained what happened when they was studying. I was holding back my fangirl side. "So happy for you Levy" I hugged her making Levy giggle and hug back. "When you telling Mira?" I then asked. Gajeel sweat-dropped as I turned my head to see Mira.

"Tell me what?" she asked with hope in her eyes. "They are a thing" I whispered as Mira started fangirling, jumping up and down. "LU" Levy shouted playfully hitting my arm. "Payback for them pictures" I smirked. "Natsu's bad boy side is starting to rub off on you" Levy made my cheeks burn up a little. "Think so?" I asked as I was hugged from behind. "We will be late for class Lucee" Natsu whispered in my ears as everyone looked at him shocked. "Looks like Lucy is rubbing off on Natsu also" Jellal laughed as my cheeks burned up more.

Natsu rolled his eyes. "Remember we have gym today Jellal" Natsu made Jellal shut up as I grabbed my bag. Soon after Natsu dragged me out the music room. "Natsu" I was confused as Natsu looked at me. "I want you to myself, what's wrong with that?" he then asked as I smiled at him. "Nothing" I answered as he pulled me close to him. "Good" he smirked playing with my hair. The bell went as Natsu and I headed toward English. I never mind English as I wanted to be a writer. Sadly I had to sit next to Lisanna. Natsu kissed my forehead as we walked into class.

This made the girls fangirl as most just glared at me. Natsu walked to his seat next to Loke near the back. I walked over to my seat, sitting down. "Im again sorry Lucy" Lisanna made me shocked. "Y-you really shouldn't have told" I whispered as Lisanna slowly and sadly nodded. "I know" she whispered back as our teacher Mr Alours walked in and started teaching right off the bat. We all was writing down notes for the exam. "Remember exams start in 3 weeks everyone" Mr Alours reminded as I mentally sighed. 

They was so close away. As time went on I writing notes on the book I was working on. I already finished the paper everyone was on and I saw Mr Alours marking it. English and music was always my strong suit. The bell went making us all put our things away and get up. "Miss Heartfilla" Mr Alours made me walk over to his desk. "As always my prize student, you know you should try sending in some of your book drafts into the English competition, all the schools are having" Mr Alours smiled making me rub the back of my neck.

"I-I dunno" I whispered as saw out the corner of my eyes Natsu waiting outside with nearly every girl in our class around him. "It would help with your book and you being a writer, think about it but sadly dead line is in 3 days to join up so tomorrow I want an answer" Mr Alours leaned back as I nodded. I left the room to see Natsu scaring off the girls. He then put his arm around me. "Book huh?" he then asked as I sighed. "Yes I like to write so?" I asked poking his cheek. Natsu just playfully rolled his eyes. "I say enter that competition, show them whos boss" Natsu smiled at me.

"Your starting to sound like Mr Alours" I poked Natsu's cheek again as he chuckled. We went to the school roof to have brake alone and study. "First exam right off the bat is Maths" I sighed as sat in shade. "Sadly" Natsu pulled me onto his lap making my cheeks burn up. He just smirked at me and kissed my forehead. "We are meant to be studying you know" I played with Natsu's hair as he put his hand on my cheek. "We can study later" he whispered before pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back my eyes closing as I felt Natsu's other hand go on my waist.

The kiss got deeper as my phone went off. I pulled away to see Natsu pout as I grabbed my bag what was next to us. Natsu started to kiss my neck as I bit my bottom lip. "Natsu" I whispered as I grabbed my phone to see Gray ringing me. I sighed and answered. "Yes my dear brother?" I asked. "JASON IS AT SCHOOL" Gray shouted as my eyes widen, I dropped the phone as I was frozen. M-My ex manger... Jason.....