"Where does Hermione live?" He asked me.

"She lives just outside of London. It's not too long of a drive."

"Okay." He ate up quite a bit and I smiled.

"They've agreed to let us find our seats first because you're in a chair." I said and a slight smirk appeared on Harry's face. "What are you smirking at handsome?"
"I guess the chair does have its perks." He joked and we all laughed. Harry actually laughed and it was the first time since we got home from the hospital. We finished eating and made our way to the gate. They were calling to start boarding so we gave them out passports and boarding passes, then we were on our way. I had booked us first class so I wheeled Harry to our seats which were relatively close to the bathroom. I lifted Harry up and placed him down near the aisle. Blaise took the other aisle seat next to our row as I put the chair in the overhead. I sat next to the window and grabbed Harry's hand. People were starting to shuffle in and Blaise got a cute girl to sit next to who he seemed to instantly be intrigued with.

"Are you okay Harry?"

"Yeah fine. I'm just a bit tired." He told me and I sighed.

"I meant about what the lady said." I pointed out. "I've never heard you so angry."

"I was tired and she got me angry when she said that. I'm trying my best with everything."

"I know you are and I am so proud of how far you've come. You have full function of yours arms and it gives you some freedom."

"I'm happy to have that cast off. I let Teddy have it."

"That sweet of you." I chuckled. I opened my shade to watch the air planes. Everyone was just finishing coming on and we were gonna get ready for takeoff.

"Draco?"

"Yes?" I looked at Harry.

"I left your present at home." He told me and I frowned.

"Oh it's no worries. All that matters is that you're spending Christmas with me." I told him honestly.

"I do have a backup gift though." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay sounds great. I can't wait to wake up on Christmas with you in my arms." I told him. "I love you so much Harry."

"And I love you too." He told me. He rested his head on my shoulder as the flight attendants announced we were getting ready for takeoff. They checked all the overheads and then the captain announced everything he needed to. Finally we pulled away from the airport and we were off.

~~~

"There you are Harry." I heard Blaise say and groggily got up.

"Whatshappening?" I slurred and blinked open my eyes.

"Nothing, Harry needed to use the toilet but you were sleeping." Blaise said and I shook my head from the sleepiness.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked Harry who smiled.

"You were sleeping so peacefully." He gigged. "I'm good though. How was your sleep?" He asked and stretch.

"As good as it could get on a plane." I chuckled.

"Well I slept too and it was wonderful." He informed me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah?"
"Yeah, you make a great pillow." He told me with a smile. I laughed and hugged him tightly. "We should be landing soon." He informed me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah the captain said another twenty minutes." He said and I nodded.

"Are you sad you're not spending Christmas with your parents?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"A bit but I'm glad to spend it with you." He told me. "Hopefully there will be no cherries in the cake."
"Oh ha ha." I smirked. "I'm sure he'll avoid those." I said.

"When are we visiting Hermione?"

"Um the day after Christmas." I informed him.

"Okay." He sighed. As we were descending, I grabbed Harry's hand. The landing was always the worst. He squeezed my hand tightly and then we landed.

After we landed and got off the plane. Went through the normal customs, got our bags, and we walked out.

"We're here!" Blaise shouted and then he spotted his mother. "Mum!" He yelled and ran over to her. He embraced her tightly and swung her around planting a kiss on her head.

"That's so sweet." Harry grinned. I checked the time and it was around three am.

"Yeah, it is." I laughed. I spotted my parents and pointed them out to Harry. As we walked over there, Blaise hugged us goodbye and wished us a Happy Christmas which was two days away.

"Father. Dad." I greeted and they smiled.

"Welcome home Draco. And Harry it's nice to see you again." They greeted.

"Nice to see you again too." Harry smiled.

"Got all your stuff?" Dad asked taking the bags from me.

"Sure do." I said and they nodded.

"Let's go then." He said and I nodded. Father led the way as Harry wheeled behind him. I walked next to him as dad trailed behind. We got to the car and dad put our bags in the trunk as I lifted Harry.

"Thank you Draco." He whispered and kissed me. I smiled and put him down in the backseat getting in next to him.

"So you must be wide awake. It is only 8pm at home." Father said.

"Yeah but traveling all day makes you exhausted." I said. "I slept on the flight and I'm tired still."

"Yeah, I am too." Harry laughed. I squeezed his hand and it fell silent in the car. The airport wasn't far, maybe about forty minutes away. We got home and I noticed my parents had installed something for Harry so he could get up the stairs.

"Harry we have to apologize for the lift, we've tried it out and it seems to work. We mean no disrespect by it, only trying to make things easier."

"Oh I understand." Harry spoke. "I appreciate it, thank you." He said and wheeled over to it. "Um I guess this is where we part. Thank you for it really. Goodnight, I'll see you later." Harry spoke and transferred himself into the lift. He clicked the button and it lifted him up slowly. I sighed and folded up his wheel chair, bidding my parents a goodnight, and met Harry up the chairs were he sat. I chuckled and unfolded his wheelchair. I picked him up and placed him back down in the wheelchair.

"I didn't think it all the way through." He sighed brushing a hand through his hair.

"It's okay. I'm glad to help." I said and brought him into my old bedroom. I pushed him inside and helped him on to the queen sized bed. He took off his shirt and tried to slip his pants off. He was struggling so I helped him leaving him to his boxers. I moved the chair to the end of the bed and stripped into my boxers myself. I got into bed with him and he snuggled up with me.

"Draco?" Harry whispered and I could see him blinking in the darkness from the moonlight shining through the blinds.

"Yes Harry?"

"Will I be normal soon?" He asked me and I frowned. I snuggled close to him and took a deep breath.

"You are normal Harry."

"No I'm not."
"You're normal. A special kind of normal but normal nonetheless. I love you Harry and nothing is going to change that."
"Thank you." He kissed my lips gently and then rested his head on my chest. He yawned and said, "Goodnight Draco, I love you."
"I love you too Harry. Sweet dreams."