day ten

when phil comes in dan's room with only a towel around his waist dan thinks he could orgasm right there.

"dan?" phil giggles. "give me some clothes"

"y-yeah, in my wardrobe," he mutters. dan doesn't even know why is he thinking about phil's body on his. and about his fingers in his hair. and about his lips on his. and just about phil.

shit.

"what's wrong?"

"i'll have a shower too, the hair dryer is down there," he says and runs away. phil nods confused.

;

dan goes out of the shower and he goes in the living room, phil is chatting with his mum. wow.

"hi," he giggles.

"hi dan," his mum says.

"i'm going home dan, it's late," phil smiles.

"i'll accompany you downstairs," he says and they walk down without saying a word.

"it was funny," phil talks.

"you look good in my hoodie," dan smiles.

"thank you," phil says and blushes a little. "i'll see you tomorrow so i can return you the hoodie, and the trousers, and the jacket-"

"okay!" he giggles. "see you"

dan's face is so near to phil's. phil hesitates for some seconds and then his lips are on dan's cheek. the younger boy blushes immediately.

"i'm sorry- i, i just wanted to greet you," phil blurts.

"don't worry, it's just a kiss on the cheek," dan giggles.

"right," phil says and walks away. "see you tomorrow?"