Chapter 27 - A New Side to Ari

[Ari's POV]

I didn't feel worried or sad anymore.

As we went deeper into the woods, I felt more angry.

Angry at myself for ever getting involved with Nate. Angry for not defending my own daughter and brother-in-law. Angry that i'm just at the sidelines when my daughter is in hands of someone who even tried to rape me. Angry at myself that now, i have two more little girls missing.

I was so angry at myself, i was blamin myself for everything that's happened.

I should have kept Kitty close to me that night, or close to the others. I am angry for the worst mom ever.

"COPELAND!!!!!" Kellin shouted.

"WILLOW!!! KITTY!!!!" Alex and Vic shouted.

"WILLOW!!!!" Ronnie shouted. "COPELAND!!!! KITTY!!!!!" Crissy called out.

"GIRLS!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Alan shouted, Tino whistling to see if that would get their attention like before.

Police had soon enough joined the search. 

"Ari!!" Mike shouted.

"What??" i nearly snapped at him. Nearly.

"You're bleeding," he said.

I look down, seeing my arm just bloody, crescent shaped marks dripping blood all over my arm.

I guess i was so angry i was gripping my arm and my nails burried into my arm without me noticing.

I let out a hugg and roll down my hoodie sleeves.

"Are you okay??" he asked.

"I'm just so-"

I was interupted by my phone ringing. I looked, seeing it was a private number but still answer.

"Hello?" i asked, tring not to sound like i'm loosing my temper.

"Its so cute when two little friends come looking for their friends, isn't it??" Nate's voice taunted.

"Nate," i sneered through gritted teeth, everyone taking notice and either being alert or looking at me worriedly.

"Looking for three little missing girls, Ari??" Nate mocked.

That's when i snapped.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHERE THE FUCKING HELL YOU ARE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!! SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU HURT THOSE GIRLS, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF, NATHAN!!!!I AM DONE PLAYING YOUR FUCKING GAMES!!!! THIS ISN'T MOTHERFUCKING SAW YOU GODAMNED SON OF A FUCKING FREE SAMPLE SLUT!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER AND GIVE BACK THE GIRLS TO THEIR PARENTS OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU WERE IN PRISON BEING SOMEONE'S LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, NATE!!!!!!!! NOW LET THOSE KIDS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed so loud i felt like my throat was literally going to give out. 

Everyone had jumped back at my explosion, even the police. Some even fell over to the ground by how much i blew up and looked at me as if i turned into Satan or something.

"OW!!! Goddamn, Ari!!!!!!" Nate shouted in the line.

"I am going to say it again: Give. Back. The. Kids," i sneered through gritted teeth.

It was quiet for a while, meaning i must have scared the shit out of him (and most likely damaged his ear).

I looked around at everyone's faces as they stared at me. I must have looked like i was the one who could summon Armageddon. I wouldn't blame them.

I rarely get mad like this. In fact, i think this is the very first time i ever felt this angry. But i had every reason. This asshole now not only had my daughter.

He had Kellin's daughter. He had Ronie's daughter. And he could have gotten Jesse's daughter, and she's not even 5 months old yet.

"Come and find them," Nate finally said before hanging up.

[Mike's POV]

I swear, looking at the furious side of Ari almost had me collapse like Jack, Alan, Tony, and Gabe did.

It was as if the fucking demon possessed the sweet hearted Arienna i knew and asked to marry and turned her into an furious mama bear after seeing one of her babies were poked in the eye with a sharp stick by a hiker.

"What happened??" i asked.

"He grabbed Willow and Copeland," she said.

"No," Katelynne said, nearly sobbing.

"Look here!" Austin called out as he held up two child's bookbags in his hands.

One was of The Little Mermaid, the other was a an obvious custom made Falling in Reverse one (with the green tongue and pink lips).

"That's Copeland's bag!" Kellin said, walking up to take the Mermaid one.

"Also Willow's. This must have been where they were taken," Crissy said.

"Then it can't be far," Vic said, pointing to where some footprints lead away from the backpacks down the road.

Ari turned around and stormed up to one of the cops, who looked pale with fear at her.

"Officer, i need your gun," she said, maintaining her patience as the officer.

"Ari, i don't think-"

"Mike, this isn't just one innocent life. This is three. Nate has hurt us all to much. It ends tonight, and it ends at my hand," she said, cutting me off.

I was about to say something, but remained quiet. She was right. If Nate isn't defeated, attacks will get worse.

Without hesitation, the officer handed her the gun.

She took it and stormed past us down the path.

"Where are you going??" I asked.

"To get my daughter back," she said.After a while, we all started following her.

It all ends tonight.