Chapter 21 - Gone

[Jaime's POV]

I had just packed up my bass when we suddenly hear gunshots outside.

"What's going on out there?" Tony asked.

"I'll go check," i said.

"Be careful, Jaime," Ari said a bit nervously.

Guns kind of get her nervous, even if in a movie, ever since we were kids and we moved to a bad part of town for a few months. I wouldn't blame her.

I went to open the backstage door, but... it wouldn't budge.

"Guys, i can't open the door," i said.

Casey then tried to do it, to no avail.

"What the hell??" he muttered.

Everyone try the other doors, but none opened.

"Something's blocking them," Mike said, trying to knock the door down with his shoulder, but to no avail.

My heart stopped when all of a sudden we hear screaming from outside.

A little girl's screaming.

"KATRINA!!!!!" MIke and Ari cried out as Mike continued to try and take down one door, Ari trying with another.

"Everyone start taking down the doors!!" Tony shouted to the entire venue.

Austin immediatly took out his phone to dial 9-11 while all tech crew, roadies, and bands began to try and break through the doors of the venue.

It wasnt until minutes later the door me and Casey tried taking down had a blade break through it- an axe!

"Anyone in there?!" a voice called.

"Yes!! We're in here!! Help!!" Ari shouted, tears streaming in her eyes.

The axe continued to break the door until finally two fire fighters broke it to bits.

"Is everyone alright??" one asked.

Mike and Ari just ran past him, and we followed as they ran towards the bus.

[Mike's POV]

"KATRINA!!!!" Ari screamed as we rushed towards the PTV bus, only two find white sheets covering two mounds on teh ground, cops everywhere, and then a stretcher pulling someone into the back of an ambulance.

It was Vic.

He had gauze around his head and a paramedic pressed a towel against his shoulder, which was bleeding profusely as they said something about a bullet.

He was shot?!

"VIC!!" i heard someone shout, and turned to see Jaime and Tony running towards the ambulance.

I rushd into the tour bus finding everything trashed, and Ari looking through the bunks, me looking in other parts of the bus.

"Katrina!! Where are you?! Kitty, answer me!!" she said, then reaching the last bunk, only to find it empty like the others.

Kitty was nowhere to be found.

Ari then broke down to the ground in tears, as tears streamed down my face.

"It was Nate, Mike," she sobbed.

"I know. We'll find her," i said as i held tightly to her, tears streaming down my face.

I felt broken, but i mostly felt angry.

Nate just messed with the wrong guy. He messed with Ari in the pass, nearly ruined our shows, threatened us, shot my brother and now... he took my daughter.

He's going to fucking regret messing with my family.

As soon as Ari was able to calm down Police began to ask us question, other cops asking other bands questions, and Tony and Jaime heading out with Vic in the ambulance.

"Can i please have your daughter's full name again??" a female officer asked.

Ari was still in a verge of tears, crying into my chest as i held her, so i spoke.

"Katrina Luna Fuentes Preciado. She goes by the name of Kitty or Kit-Kat," i explained as she wrote the info down on a notepad.

"Alright, we just need a picture and we'll send out a 30 mile search party. I'll need a picture of her to give the officers an image of the missing girl," she said.

I reach into my wallet and pull out the picture of Kitty i had for safe keeping.

I handed it the picture to the officer as she talked with a few other officers real quick.

"We'll do all we can. Just stay alert, alright??" she said.

"Thank you," i said, rubbing circles on Ari's back as she left.

We then took one of the rental cars, sicne we needed to make sure Vic was alright.

I'm hoping both him and Kitty are okay.