Chapter 9 - Telling Tony

(A/N: It gets better from here. I swear.)

[Ari's POV]

I came out of the bathroom as i walk up and then collapse on the couch of the tour bus.

I clutched the positive test in my hands as tears pour from my eyes like waterfalls.

I let teh test fall to the ground near my feet and cross my arms and sob and cry.

What am I going to do?? I'm pregnant, and with Mike's baby.

Oh god, how could I let this happen??!

I then hear the bus door open and hear Tony laughing as he entered, shutting the door. As soon as he saw me, he immediatly stopped laughing.

"Ari, what happened??" he asked, looking worried. I cross my arms closer around me and just shake my head.

Tony walks up and then spots the pregnancy test on the ground and reaches for it. He examines it as he sits next to me. His eyes widen and then he looks at me.

"A-Ari, is this true??" he asked, shocked.

I let out a sob and nod, bringing my knees t my chest and hugging them.

"Who's the father??" he asked.

I can't tell him. He'll think ill of Mike. But Tony is still my best friend. I should let him know.

Mike. He's the father," i admitted.

"Oh my god. When did this happen??!" he asked in shock.

"That night when we made it out of the club together. We got too drunk that night. He started noticing the me beginning to have the symptoms and so did I, so i went with Jenna to buy the test," i admitted.

Tony then burries his face into his hands. I let out more tears.

"Please don't tell Jaime!! Please, Tony!! He'll never forgive Mike, and all Hell would break loose!! PLEASE!!" I begged holding to his arm.

He then wraps his arms around me and hugs me, letting me cry on his shoulder as he rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"I won't tell him. I promise, Ari. But eventually, he's going to noitce and you'll have to tell him," he said, wiping my tears away.

I nod. "I know, but Tony, I'm so scared," i said.

I'm scared of how Joaime would react.

"Look, get some rest. You'll need it. We can talk about it later," he said.

I give him one more hug before throwing the tests away, along with the positive one, and quietly crawl into Mike's bunk, pulling the blanket up to my chin. Tony stops by the bunk.

"I'm here if you ever need me," he said, patting my shoulder.

"Thank you, Tony," i said, mamaging a small smile as he closes the bunk.

I curl into a ball and hug myself close.

To think, I have a little life growing inside of me, a life me and Mike created. Yeah, we were drunk. But that doesn't mean this baby is going to live its life thinking it's a mistake.

But I'm worried on what Mike wold say. What if he doesn't agree on being the dad?? What if I'm raising this kid on my own??

I want to keep this baby, whether its dad's is in its life or not. Mike meant that he loved me, but what if the test being positive changes everything??

And what about Jaime?? He'll certainly be furious and possibly lash out at Mike.

I love Mike, and i hope he's going to be okay.

I rub my tummy softly and slowly drift to sleep, hoping everything is going to be okay.

[Tony's POV]

Its hard to take it in. Ari Preciado, pregnant with Mike Fuentes's kid?!

Jaime's going to flip. If he finds out, he'll kill Mike. He may seem like a really down to earth to guy, but he also gets angry. And when he does, its not pretty.

I grab the cups and drinks i was looking for and step back out, seeing everyone getting settled and having a great time having fun, playing football and frisbee, talking, laughing, having a great time.

I hand the cups and drinks to Gabe as he starts getting them ready to serve when i spot Mike talking with Vic and Jenna.

I should talk with him. Let him know what's going on. He is the father, after all.

"Hey, Mike!! Come help me out over here!!" i called out.

He nods over to Vic and Jenna before coming my way. It was then Austin walked up to them (since Of Mice & Men is also on tour with PTV, SWS, and Tonight Alive).

Mike comes up and we walk into the bus.

"What do you need help with??" he asked.

I shake my head. "We need to talk," he said.

He looks around, looking a bit worried. "Where's Ari??" he asked, looking a bit worried.

"That's what I want to talk about," i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEEDBACK!!!

Votes and Comments!!!!! ^.^=