Chapter 18 - Grown Up

***3 years later***

[Narrator's POV]

Two year old Katrina "Kitty" Fuentes carefully walked into the bunk room towards her Uncle Jaime's bunk. Her sky blue/black print flowery sun dress swayed around her knees and her feet bare.

She knew he was sleeping, so she did her best to stay quiet.

Then again, she can't speak much, so it'll be pretty easy.

She carefully pulled back the curtain of the bunk a bit, seeing her uncle fast asleep.

She held her mommy's neon green nail polish in her little hand as she gently pulled back the bottom of the blanket that covered her uncle's feet.

Little did she know, her uncle was barefoot....

As soon as she saw his feet, a scream erupted from her throat, making her uncle wake up screaming, too.

[Ari's POV]

I was curled up with Mike on the couch when suddenly we hear screaming from teh bunk room and Tony's laughter.

Me and Mike shoot up form our seats, in time to see Kitty run in from the bunk room screaming and into Mike's arms, hugging his neck.

Did she see a spider or something?

Just then Jaime and Tony walk in, Tony literally laughing his ass off and Jaime out of breath and... barefoot...

Ew. No wonder Kitty screamed.

"Goddamn, Jaime. At least wear socks!" i snapped/laugh.

Jaime squinted at me as Kitty looked back, as if hoping the feet would be gone.

"Aww, did stinky feet scare you, Kitty?" MIke said as he held Kitty in his arms.

Tony came up with the nickname Kitty. Its either that or Kit-Kat.

She nodded.

Sadly, Kitty can't speak yet. Hasn't even said any first words or anything, but she still laughs, screams, and does funny noises.

Basically, she's still happy with life. She barely throws tantrums and loves playing games. But she's an all time trickster, that's for sure.

"Well, i'll kick his butt later. Go with Uncle Vic, and then you can go play with Copeland," he said, kissing her cheek.

She kisses her daddy on the cheek as he puts her down and runs towards the frontroom, where Vic was writing up more songs, since our CWTS album was kind of delayed a bit.

Jaime had gone to the bunk room to put on some shoes and then came back.

There haven't been any news on Nate. Not since that note brick that shattered the window.

We get more nervous everyday, me especially, of when he might strike. But as long as we all are safe, then we can sleep easy.

We still keep security around, and everyone continues on high alert.

"Hey, so anything for Kit-Kat's birthday??" Tony asked.

Oh, yeah. There's also Kitty's birthday party. She'll be turning 3 next week. I was thining maybe a The Little Mermaid theme but Kit-Kat is loving this show, Ruby Gloom, too. So we'll be deciding a bit.

Being parents was a bit hard at first, but then with some help we got the hang of it.

Mike's more than proud of being a dad, and is an amazing father for Kitty. She loves him so much.

After Kitty turned 1 year old, Mike had proposed to me, and we're planning on getting married once the tour is over in December. I always wanted a snowy wedding, so we'll be going to the countryside near Denver. Kellin and Katelynne have a cabin up there for the holidays.

Mike sat back down and i was going to get a drink before he pulled me to his lap, kissing me passionalty.

I kiss him back and then we look at each other.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," i said.

We curl up on the couch, and hten Kitty joins us, and Mike decides to post a picture on instagram.

@ptvmike: I am probably the luckiest guy ever. :) #family #blessed #FuentesClan

It was then Kellin walked in with Katelynne, Copeland holding his hand. Willow Radke followed behind.

SWS and FIR are two of the bads we're touring with, along with others.

"Kit-Kat!!" Copeland and Willow shouted as Kitty jumped off our lap and ran to greet her best friend.

"Sup, Kellin?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Wondering if its okay to take Kit-Kat here out for some ice cream," Kellin asked.

"Sure, but remember to be careful," Mike said.

"Of course. I know the drill," Kellin said. "Ronnie's coming along, too."

"We know what to do if anything happens," Katelynne saids.

We both nod as Kitty runs to put on some shoes, coming back in her sparkly black Toms before waving bye to us and then leaving with Kellin and Katelynne and the girls.

It was good to know that we had friends on our side to protect Kitty.

If Nate ever got to her, i don't know what will happen to me.

~~~~

Cover on the side made by @lizzyluvemm

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=