Chapter 19 - I Swear

[Kellin's POV]

After we've gotten our ice cream or milkshakes we all took a seat at one of our booths, Kit-Kat eating a sundae.

It sucks she can't speak yet. Even me and Katelynne tried, but no words. It would have been funny seeing her, Willow, and Copeland interact and chat away.

Looking at her, she was the perfect image of both Mike and Arienna.

As we all enjoy out ice cream, i see Ronnie tense up a bit and i look up.

"What??" i asked.

"You're going to think i'm crazy, but i could have sworn i saw that Nate guy Jaime and Ari described," he said.

I looked around, making it look like i wasn't, but seeing nobody.

"I I don't see him," i whispered.

"I swear i saw him though," Ronnie said.

I gulped, tehn looked seeing Kit-Kat distractedly laughing with the girls.

"Let's get back to the bus, then," Katelynne suggested.

We nod, seeing as the girls were basically done, and then we all leave back to the venue.

Ronnie held to Willow and Kit-Kat's hands while we held Copeland's, being aware of our surroundings as we kept walking.

Good thing the venue was only two blocks away.

[Mike's POV]

I was practicing drumming while Ari was nearby helping to set up the stage for our set when i felt a pair of smal arms hug me from behind.

I smile, knowing who it was, and see it was Kitty.

"Hey, back so soon??" i smiles as she kissed my cheek.

I then looked up, seeing Kellin walk up with a worried look, which then worried me.

"What happened??" i asked.

'Well, i can't be so sure, but Ronnie said he saw Nate," he said.

Fatherly instincts had me immediatly wrap my arms around Kitty and pull her to my lap protectively.

"Did he do something??" i asked.

"I don't know. Only Ronnie saw him," he said. "But if Nate was there, then he must be close."

I nodded. He was right.

"Alright, i'll stay with her. You head with Katelynne and Copeland. I'll stay with her for now. I'll tell Ari, though. Best not to get her nervous as of now."

Kellin nods and leaves the stage.

"Alright, Kitty, how about another drumming lesson??"" i asked.

She nodded happily which almost got me calm. Almost.

I always keep her own set of drumsticks around. I grab them and hand them to her as i begin to teach her some easy 4 step beats, since she's still young for the harder hits.

She got them right everytime.

Adam snapped a picture as we practice and Ari smiled up at us even cheered for Kitty.

I even had an idea to have Kitty show off what she learned during our set. 

Words can't describe how proud i feel for being Kitty's dad. That's why with Nate on the loose, my fear of loosing her grows every second.

~~~~~

Picture of Katrina Fuentes (also known as Kitty or Kit-Kat)--->>

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=