Chapter Twenty: The Great Reveal

Start from the beginning

            Damon rolls his eyes at me while he opens the door up, “Ian what are you doing here?”

            “I just came over for a friendly visit,” Ian says while strolling inside the door. “Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can either come with me nicely or I’ll be forced to make you come with me.”

            “What are you talking about?” Damon asks and I slowly inch behind the wall blocking the living room from view.

            “You see I have a plan to see through that involves you greatly,” Ian’s eyes flicker up to the clock. “But I’m on a tight schedule so I don’t have time to explain it to you. I also take it that you’re not just going to come with me?”

            “Are you fucking with me, seriously Ian what are you doing here?” Damon asks.

            “I see that you’re a lot more idiotic than I originally thought,” Ian sighs then his face lights up as if a great idea had just come to him. “This could be fun.”

            “Ian are you off you’re meds or—” Ian’s fist comes flying into Damon’s nose I hear the crack as it breaks. Damon holds his nose and moves it with a crack to set it so it will heal properly.

            “Ian what the hell are you doing!” I exclaim jumping out from behind the wall.

            “What are you doing here?” Ian spits looking at me with disgust.

            “I could ask you the same thing,” I say studying his face. A sneer is occupying it and his eyes are hard.

            Ian mutters something under his breath which he seems to forget that I can hear what he’s saying no matter how quiet he tries to be, “Chloe, Summer.”

            I glance at the door as the two girls come into view.

            “Why is she here?” Chloe asks.

            “She wasn’t supposed to be here,” Summer basically echoes.

            “No she wasn’t,” Ian sneers. “Now stop your pathetic blabbering and do something.”

            Chloe swiftly walks over to me.

            “What do you want?” I ask glaring down at her.

            “Someone still a little touchy,” she coos. “For someone that’s supposed to be so strong your emotions can sure be played with.”

            Chloe smirks knowingly with me and my eyes go wide with realization.

            “I see you must have just realized it. It sure took you a long time, I guess not everyone can be doubly gifted,” Chloe flips her hair back over her shoulder.

            “You,” I scoff. I know I shouldn’t say anything but the little bitch has it coming. “You’re an ugly little thing that can’t think for herself.”

            Her eyes narrow to slits, her fist clench. Looks like I hit a nerve. Chloe’s right fist swings back but before it can come into contact with my face I grab it and put pressure on it until I hear the crack of the bones breaking.

            I smile sweetly at her as she looks at me in outrage.

            She runs at me and causes me to stumble back into Damon’s bookshelf. Chloe starts to throw punches not really caring where the landed she just wanted to cause as much damage as possible.