Ch.6

Lizzy's P.O.V

Sitting in the bus I couldn't help but watch everyone and how they treated each other. Mizzy had nodded off and I prayed she wouldn't have the nightmare while on the bus. For some reason they scared her more.
Brad was talking about some sporting event that was coming up when I suddenly felt Mizzy's distress. As soon as the bus stops she shoots forward and takes in her surroundings. After a few seconds she regains her composure and gets off the bus.
Once I made it inside I was greeted with an array of hellos and how are you'd, walking down the hall to my locker I notice Mizzy isn't at hers.
"Hmm I wonder where she is?" I say to myself.

Mizzy's P.O.V

As soon as I walked inside the place I call hell (school) the teasing started.'look at her, she's so emo*giggle giggle*no wonder she's never had a boyfriend'
'I know right? Everyone knows what a loser she is'
Walking with my head down, not seeing where I was going. I bumped into some one in the south corridor.
"I'm so sorry!" I say as I look up quickly and am face to face with the most popular girl in school, Natile.
   "Watch where your going freak!"she  shrieked. pushing me down then walking all over my books.
Taking a deep breath I get up and walk to my first period with my headphones and my music blasting.

Lunch

I was walking toward the quad when Someone grabbed my arm. Turning to face whoever it was I saw my sister staring at me pleadingly.
  "Miz please. Listen to me I'm beggging you."
I just stare at her, my hands balled into fist, trying to control my temper."What?"I manage to ground out.
   "I don't understand what you meant when you said everyone bullies you. I talked to pretty much all of them and they said-"
Before she can even finish I explode," Of course they said they have never done that you idiot! They don't want to upset the princesses! You don't know anything about me! And don't act like the innocent one here because I know you blame me for our parents death! I know you hate me! So don't try and act like the sweet perfect sister you have everyone else believing you are!"
   She stares at me in shock than starts to tell back," You can't act like the innocent one either! You've been hiding something from me for years! And your right I don't know you! I do blame you for mom and dad's death! Because if I was an only child they'd still be here!"

    "I hide things from you to protect you,you spoiled rotten brat! I'm always protecting you! But you never notice! Because you don't care about me, you never have!" After saying this I run, run from my sister, run from the bullies, run from the pain, run from my life.

And I may never go back.